$ 180 Million
Serena Williams Net Worth: Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player currently holding the world No. 22 ranking. The Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) has ranked her world No. 1 in singles on eight separate occasions over the last 15 years from 2002 to 2017. She and sister Venus Williams were steered towards tennis at a very early age. As of August 2013, Serena Williams has earned more than $70 million in career prize money, making her the highest earning female tennis player in history. She has a net worth of $180 million dollars.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Serena Williams Networth 2022 in dollars, Her Salary Per Year and Month, Houses, Cars, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details. Also Check, What is Rafael Nadal Net Worth?
Serena Williams Net Worth 2022 @ $ 180 Million
How much is Serena Williams Worth?
Serena Williams is a world champion professional tennis player who has a net worth of $180 million dollars.
Serena Williams Salary Per Match | Per Year | Per Month | Earnings Overview
Serena Williams has dominated the sport for 15 long years. She’s won 86% of her matches, with an Open-era record of 23 Grand Slam singles titles. Her career prize money of $84 million is more than twice as much as any other female athletes.
Serena has also amassed a fortune in multiple product endorsements, earning $15-$20 million a year. She has also worked with Puma over the years, and in 2004, signed a $40 million deal to create a fashion line with Nike. She wears her fashions on the court when she plays in tournaments.
- Sponsorship 2017 – Estimated earnings from endorsement deals – $19,000,000
- Salary 2017 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $8,000,000
- Salary 2016 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $7,600,000
- Sponsorship 2015 – Estimated earnings from numerous endorsements. – $13,000,000
- Salary 2015 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $10,500,000
- Sponsorship 2014 – Endorsement earnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $11,000,000
- Salary 2014 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $9,300,000
- Salary Jun. 2013 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $12,300,000
- Sponsorship Jun. 2013 – Amount received for her endorsement deals – $12,000,000
- Sponsorship 2013 – Nike and Kraft Foods endorsement deal earnings – $15,000,000
- Salary 2012 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $7,000,000
- Salary 2011 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $1,900,000
- Salary 2010 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $4,200,000
- Salary 2009 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $6,540,000
- Salary 2008 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $3,850,000
- Salary 2007 – Career prize money from tennis tournaments – $1,280,000
- EARNINGS 2006 – $10 Million
- EARNINGS 2005 – $12.7 Million
- Sponsorship Apr. 2004 – Nike fashion line endorsement deal earnings – $40,000,000
- Asset 2002 – Purchase value of Williams’ two-bedroom condo in Los Angeles, California – $1,200,000
Serena Williams Endorsements deals:
Williams also has endorsement deals with Gatorade, Delta Air Lines, Audemars Piguet, Aston Martin, Pepsi, Beats by Dre headphones, Mission Athletecare, Berlei bras, OPI Products, OnePiece, IBM, Mini, Intel, Tempur and Chase Bank.
Serena Williams Mansion (House) | Cars | Private Jets
Serena Williams House & Property (Serena Williams House Address?):
Beverly Hills Home
- Location: Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Price: $6.68 million
- Size: (approx.) 6,000 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
After listing her Bel Air mansion for $12 million recently, Serena Williams, husband-to-be Alexis Ohanian, and their baby girl, Alexis, picked up a new Beverly Hills home for $6.7 million, according to Trulia.
Serena Williams Car Collection | Private Jet | Yachts:
Continental – manufactured by Bently ($120.000).
Serena Williams Biography | Wiki
Serena Williams was born on September 26, 1981, in Saginaw, Michigan but grew up in Compton, California. She and sister Venus Williams were steered towards tennis at a very early age. Both girls were home schooled to maximize the amount of time available for practice. Serena Williams has been ranked number one in the world five times and has earned more prize money than any other female player in history.
As of August 2013, Serena Williams has earned more than $70 million in career prize money, making her the highest earning female tennis player in history. She has won 18 singles Grand Slam titles and thirteen doubles titles with her sister Venus Williams. She won gold medals at the Sydney, Beijing and London Olympics. Williams is one of the most popular endorsement athletes in the world. She earns $15-20 million per year outside of tennis endorsing companies like Nike and Kraft Foods.
In 2004, Williams inked a $40 million deal to produce a fashion line with Nike. As of June 2016, Serena Williams is the current No. 1 ranked women’s professional tennis player in the world. As of July 15, 2017, Serena’s on-court earnings are $85 million. That’s enough to make her the highest earning female tennis player of all time. In addition to her on-court earnings, Serena also typically earns between $10 and $20 million per year from endorsements she has with over a dozen companies including Nike, JP Morgan, Beats by Dre and Wilson.
Quick Facts about Serena Williams:
|Full Name||Serena Williams|
|Net Worth||$180 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 26, 1981|
|Place Of Birth||Saginaw, Michigan, United States|
|Profession||Tennis player, Athlete, Fashion designer, Actor, Voice Actor, Businessperson, Writer|
|Education||The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale|
|Parents||Oracene Price, Richard Williams|
|Siblings||Venus Williams, Yetunde Price, Lyndrea Price, Dylan Starr Williams, Isha Price, Richard Williams III|
|Nicknames||Serena Jameka Williams|
|Awards||Australian Open – W (2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2017), French Open – W (2002, 2013, 2015), Wimbledon – W (2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016), US Open – W (1999, 2002, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014); Olympic Games: Gold medal – 2000 Sydney, (Doubles), Gold medal – 2008 Beijing (Doubles), Gold medal – 2012 London (Singles), Gold medal – 2012 London (Doubles)|
|Nominations||Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) – world No. 1 in singles (2002-2017), Current ranking – No. 2 (March 20, 2017)|
|Movies||Hair Show, Red Clay Heroes|
|TV Shows||“Serena” (2016), “7 Days in Hell” (2015), “Venus and Serena” (2012), “Punk’d” (2005-2007), “The Bernie Mac Show” (2006), “Trust Us With Your Life”, “Drop Dead Diva”|
Serena Williams Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Serena Williams Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Serena Williams. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.