$ 70 Million
Sade Net Worth: Helen Folasade Adu known professionally as Sade Adu or simply Sade is a Nigerian British singer-songwriter, composer, arranger and record producer. Sade is best known for their popular songs “Smooth Operator”, “No Ordinary Love”, and “Soldier of Love”. She is the most successful solo female artist in British history, having sold over 110 million albums worldwide. She has a net worth of $70 million.
Check out the complete information regarding Sade Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Per Show, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details from the below.
Sade Net Worth 2023 @ $ 70 Million
How much is Sade Worth?
Sade is a British singer, songwriter, and composer who has a net worth of $70 million.
Sade Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Record Sales 2012 – Estimated earnings from the live album Bring Me Home: Live 2011 with the English based soul and R&B band Sade – $27,500
- Performance Fee 2011 – Earnings from Sade Live (also known as the Once in a Lifetime Tour or the Soldier of Love Tour) – $53,480,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Estimated earnings from the compilation album The Ultimate Collection with the English based soul and R&B band Sade – $103,000
- Record Sales 2010- Estimated earnings from the album Soldier of Love with the English based soul and R&B band Sade (certified 2x platinum by SNEP, platinum by RIAA, Music Canada and IFPI-SWI, and gold by BPI, BVMI, IFPI-AUT and IFPI-SWE) – $2,075,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from the live album Lovers Live with the English based soul and R&B band Sade (certified gold by RIAA and BVMI) – $687,000
- Performance Fee 2001 – Earnings from Lovers Rock Tour – $5,860,000
- Record Sales 2000 – Estimated earnings from the album Lovers Rock with the English based soul and R&B band Sade (certified 3x platinum by RIAA, 2x platinum by Music Canada, platinum by BPI, BVMI and IFPI-SWE, and gold by ARIA, IFPI-AUT, NVMI, RMNZ, and IFPI-SWI) – $6,200,000
Sade Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Sade House & Property (Sade House Address):
The house and car collection of Sade is still unknown. We will update those details on this below space. So, stay tuned to this page…
Sade Biography | Wiki
Sade was born Helen Folasade Adu in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria in 1959 to a Nigerian father and English mother. When Sade was four years old she moved to England with her mother and brother, where she was then raised. Sade joined the soul band Pride as a backup singer, while she was in college and it was her solo performances of the song “Smooth Operator” that attracted the attention of record companies.
In 1983, Sade signed a solo deal with Epic Records and took three members of the band, Stuart Matthewman, Andrew Hale and Paul Denman, with her. She is best known as the front woman and lead vocalist for the group Sade, who achieved success and fame starting in the 1980s. Sade is best known for their popular songs “Smooth Operator”, “No Ordinary Love”, and “Soldier of Love”.
She is the most successful solo female artist in British history, having sold over 110 million albums worldwide. In 2002 Sade received an OBE from Prince Charles for her services to music. In 2012, VH1 listed Sade at number 30 on their list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music.
Quick Facts about Sade:
|Net Worth||$70 Million|
|Date Of Birth||January 16, 1959|
|Place Of Birth||Ibadan|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.702 m)|
|Profession||Singer, Composer, Record producer, Singer-songwriter, Musician|
|Nicknames||Helen Folasade Adu|
|Awards||Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals|
Sade Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Sade Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Sade. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.