$ 245 Million
Rihanna Net Worth: Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, and actress. In 2005, Rihanna rose to fame with the release of her debut studio album Music of the Sun and its follow-up A Girl like Me (2006), which charted on the top 10 of the US Billboard 200 and respectively produced the singles “Pon de Replay” and “SOS”. She has a net worth of $245 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Rihanna Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Per Concert, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details.
Rihanna Net Worth 2019 @ $245 Million
How much is Rihanna Worth?
Rihanna is a Barbados-born singer, songwriter, and actress who has a net worth of $245 million.
Her another album “A Girl Like Me” was sold over 3 Million Copies worldwide which earned her around $1million and $ 4 million repeatedly.
Rihanna’s another hit album Good Girl Gone Bad did a record-breaking number of around 7 Million Copies sold worldwide. She further sold about 3 Million Copies of her 2009’s album Rated-R.
Moving on to her 2010’s hit release named Loud, Rihanna’s earnings was around $15 million with 5.7 Million Copies sold all around the globe.
Earning around $ 5.5 million, $12 million for Unapologetic and Anti respectively, Rihanna’s estimated earnings from 2011 to 2016 was $53 million, $42 million, $48 million, $26 million and $75 million respectively. Till date, her estimated earnings in 2017 is reported to be around $36 million.
Rihanna Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
Rihanna’s Salary – $70 Million Per Year
Rihanna Salary & Earnings Overview:
- EARNINGS 2017 – $36 Million
- Royalties 2016 – Estimated earnings from Spotify royalties – $3,200,000
- Sponsorship 2016 – In 2016, Rihanna reportedly signed a $10-million deal with Louis Vuitton’s Kendo Division to create product line – $10,000,000
- EARNINGS 2015 – $26 Million
- EARNINGS 2014 – $48 Million
- Sponsorship 2014 – In 2014, Rihanna signed a deal with Puma that was reportedly worth over $1 million – $1,000,000
- Ticket Sales Nov. 2013 – Gross revenue for Diamonds World Tour – $140,000,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of Rihanna’s Los Angeles home – $5,030,000
- Performance Fee Nov. 2012 – Earnings per performance – $800,000
- Asset Aug. 2012 – The value of Rihanna’s Pacific Palisades mansion – $12,000,000
- Record Sales 2012 – Estimated Earnings from Unapologetic Album Sales (3 Million Copies) – $6,300,000
- Ticket Sales 2011 – LOUD tour earnings – $90,000,000
- Others 2011 – “Reb’l Fleur” fragrance gross revenue – $30,000,000
- Ticket Sales 2011 – Talk that Talk revenue – $7,100,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Estimated Earnings from Talk That Talk Album Sales (4.5 Million Copies) – $10,500,000
- Bonus Oct. 2010 – As stipulated in the contract, she will receive 80% of the box office sales over $565,000 – $565,000
- Performance Fee Oct. 2010 – “Last Girl On Earth Tour” earnings per show – $410,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated Earnings from Loud Album Sales (5.7 Million Copies) – $12,000,000
- Record Sales 2009 – Estimated Earnings from Rated R Album Sales (3 Million Copies) – $5,500,000
- Asset 2009 – The value of Rihanna’s Beverly Hills home – $6,900,000
- Record Sales 2007 – Estimated Earnings from Good Girl Gone Bad Album Sales (7 Million Copies) – $15,000,000
- Record Sales 2006 – Estimated Earnings from A Girl Like Me Album Sales (3 Million Copies) – $4,000,000
- Record Sales 2005 – Estimated Earnings from Music from the Sun Sales (1 Million Copies) – $1,000,000
Rihanna Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Rihanna House & Property (Rihanna House Address):
Rihanna paid $6.8 million for a Hollywood Hills home. The six-bedroom, ten-bathroom Mediterranean estate is situated behind a private, gated entry, on nearly half an acre of land.
Rihanna hasn’t had the best of luck when it comes to her home choices in the past. First, there was the Beverly Hills Post Office home she paid $6.9 million for in 2009. She sold it for just $5.03 million two years later, and legal issues ensued that involved flooding, accusations of negligence, breach of contract, fraud and more. The place was eventually fixed up, and Chrissy Teigen and John Legend acquired the home for $14.1 million in 2016.
She also apparently bought a three-bedroom, four-bathroom apartment at The Century condos, for which she paid $5.45 million in 2014. It’s the very same building where Matthew Perry bought a glitzy $13.5 million penthouse this summer.
Rihanna Cars Collection:
Porsche 997 turbo
Rihanna Biography | Wiki
Rihanna, who was born Robyn Rihanna Fenty, earned her net worth as one of the most popular and commercially successful music artists in the world today. Rihanna used singing as a way to cope with the turmoil of a rocky family life. On the advice of her then record producer, Rihanna moved to the United States at age sixteen to pursue a career as a singer/songwriter. After her demo was heard by former rapper Sean Carter, aka Jay-Z, and then CEO of Def Jam Records, Rihanna was invited to audition for him and immediately signed.
Rihanna’s debut album “Music of the Sun”, quickly skyrocketed to the top ten of the Billboard 200. Her second album, “A Girl Like Me”, charted in the top five, and her third album, “Good Girl Gone Bad”, reached the number two spot and earned nine Grammy nominations. Her impressive streak continued with the release of her fourth album, “Rated R”. Rihanna has also released the highly successful albums Loud, Talk That Talk, Unapologetic, and Anti. Her #1 singles include “SOS”, “Unfaithful”, “Umbrella” (featuring Jay-Z), “Don’t Stop the Music”, “Take a Bow”, “Disturbia”, “Rude Boy”, “Only Girl in the World”, “Whats My Name?” (featuring Drake), “S&M”, “We Found Love” (featuring Calvin Harris), “Diamond”, and more.
Rihanna’s success includes a staggering number of awards, including but not limited to, eight Grammys, 12 American music awards, and 12 Billboard music awards. Her side projects include acting, beauty and fashion endorsement for companies such as CoverGirl, Gucci, and Clinique, and numerable charity projects, including establishing her organization, The Believe Foundation, which benefits terminally ill children around the globe.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty has dated numerous men counting singer Chris Brown, baseball star Matt Kemp, and Canadian rapper Drake. Her association with Chris Brown gathered a lot of media devotion due to contentions that Brown used to hit her physically.
Quick Facts about Rihanna:
|Net Worth||$245 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 20, 1988|
|Place Of Birth||Saint Michael Parish, Barbados|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||140 lbs (63.5 kg)|
|Profession||Singer, Fashion designer, Actress, Music artist, Songwriter|
|Children||Rihanna, Rajad Fenty, Rorrey Fenty, Kandy Fenty, Samantha Fenty, Jamie Fenty|
|Parents||Monica Braithwaite, Ronald Fenty|
|Siblings||Rorrey Fenty, Rajad Fenty, Kandy Fenty, Jamie Fenty, Samantha Fenty|
|Nicknames||Riannah , Robyn Fenty , RiRi , Caribbean Queen , The Barbados Babe , Robyn Rihanna Fenty , Barbadian Pop Queen , Barbados Queen of Pop , New Queen of Pop , New Queen of Popular Culture|
|Awards||MTV Europe Music Award for Best Female, Fashion Icon Award, MTV Video Music Award for Video of the Year, Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Grammy Award for Best Music Video,|
|Movies||Ocean’s Eight (2018), Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017), Home (2015), Annie (2014), This Is the End (2013), Battleship (2012)|
|TV Shows||Bates Motel (2013-2017), Styled to Rock (2013), Cheryl Cole’s Night In (2009)|
Rihanna Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Rihanna Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Rihanna. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.