$ 60 Million
Queen Latifah Net Worth: Dana Elaine Owens known professionally by her stage name Queen Latifah, is an American rapper, songwriter, singer, actress, and producer. Her stage name, Latifah means “delicate” and “very kind” in Arabic. Her performances in the different mediums have been widely appreciated by the audience and the experts as well. Her performances have won Latifah several nominations and awards over the years. Queen Latifah has won the Grammy Award, the Golden Globe award, two Screen Actors Guild awards, two SAG awards, and two Image awards. She has a net worth of $60 million.
Check out the complete information regarding Queen Latifah Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Per Show, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details from the below.
Queen Latifah Net Worth 2019 @ $ 60 Million
How much is Queen Latifah Worth?
Queen Latifah is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress, model, television producer, record producer, comedienne, and talk show hostess who has a net worth of $60 million.
Queen Latifah Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Asset 2009 – Value of the Los Angeles home she bought together with her longtime personal trainer, Jeanette Jenkins – $1,397,000
- Record Sales 2009 – Estimated earnings from her album Persona (1.2 million copies sold worldwide and 350,000 copies sold in the US) – $1,550,000
- Record Sales 2007 – Estimated earnings from her album Trav’lin’ Light (2.5 million copies sold worldwide and 700,000 copies sold in the US) – $3,200,000
- Salary 2005 – Salary from Beauty Shop – $10,000,000
- Record Sales 2004 – Estimated earnings from her album The Dana Owens Album (2 million copies sold worldwide and 730,000 copies sold in the US) – $2,730,000
- Salary 2003 – Salary from Bringing Down the House – $1,000,000
- Salary 2002 – Salary from Chicago – $325,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from her album She’s the Queen: A Collection of Hits (370,000 copies sold worldwide and 50,000 copies sold in the US) – $420,000
- Record Sales 1998 – Estimated earnings from her album Order in the Court (500,000 copies sold worldwide and 100,000 copies sold in the US) – $600,000
- Record Sales 1993 – Estimated earnings from her album Black Reign (1.5 million copies sold worldwide and 500,000 copies sold in the US) – $2,000,000
- Record Sales 1991 – Estimated earnings from her album Nature of a Sista (500,000 copies sold worldwide and 100,000 copies sold in the US) – $600,000
- Record Sales 1989 – Estimated earnings from her album All Hail the Queen (700,000 copies sold worldwide and 150,000 copies sold in the US) – $850,000
Queen Latifah Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Queen Latifah House & Property (Queen Latifah House Address):
Her Colts Neck, New Jersey, United States house. ($2.1 million)
Queen Latifah Car Collection:
Vanquish Volante – manufactured by Aston Martin ($302,995 ).
Phantom Drophead Coupe – manufactured by Rolls Royce ($450,000).
Queen Latifah Biography | Wiki
Queen Latifah was born Dana Elaine Owens on March 18, 1970, in Newark, New Jersey. She has long been considered one of hip-hop’s pioneering feminists. Her work in music, film, and television has earned her a Golden Globe award, three Screen Actors Guild Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, a Grammy Award, multiple additional Grammy nominations, an Emmy Award nomination and an Academy Award nomination.
Her stage name, Latifah means “delicate” and “very kind” in Arabic. At 5’10” Latifah was a power forward on her high school girls basketball team. Latifah started beat boxing in the late 80s and got the notice of the host of “Yo! MTV Raps”. The song got the attention of Tommy Boy Music employee Dante Ross, who signed Latifah and in 1988 issued her first single, “Wrath of My Madness”.
Latifah made her mark in Hip-Hop by rapping about issues of black women. Her songs covered topics on domestic violence, harassment on the streets, and relationship problems. She released her first album “All Hail the Queen” in 1989. Throughout her lengthy career, Queen Latifah has appeared in numerous high profile films and television shows. She was the host of the successful “Queen Latifah Show”.
She has starred in several movies including House Party 2, Set It Off, Brown Sugar, Bringing Down the House, Taxi, Barbershop 2: Back in Business, Beauty Shop, Hairspray, Valentine’s Day, Just Wright, The Dilemma, 22 Jump Street, Girls Trip, and more. Queen Latifah starred as Khadijah James on the TV series Living Single from 1993 to 1998. Her latest album Persona was released in 2009 and reached #3 on the US R&B chart. Her singles “Unity” and “Bananas (Who You Gonna Call?)” both reached #2 on the US Rap chart.
Quick Facts about Queen Latifah:
|Full Name||Queen Latifah|
|Net Worth||$60 Million|
|Date Of Birth||March 18, 1970|
|Place Of Birth||Newark, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession||American rapper, Singer-songwriter, Television producer, Actress, Model|
|Education||Borough of Manhattan Community College, Irvington High School|
|Spouse||Maureen Blumhardt (m. 1989)|
|Parents||Rita Owens, Lancelot Owens, Sr.|
|Siblings||Lancelot Owens, Jr.|
|Nicknames||Dana Owens , Dana Elaine Owens , Queen Latifa , Hip-Hop’s First Lady , لطيفة , Latifah|
|Awards||Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Television Movie (2015), Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast (2003), Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress In A Mini-series (2008), Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance (1995), NAACP Image Awards, People’s Choice Award for Favorite New Talk Show Host (2014)|
|Record Labels||Tommy Boy Records|
|Albums||Persona (2009), The Dana Owens Album (2004), Order in the Court (1998), Black Reign (1993), Nature of a Sista (1991), All Hail the Queen (1989), The Hustlers Convention (live) (1989), Trav’lin’ Light (2007)|
|Music Groups||“Ladies Fresh”|
|Movies||Just Wright (2010), Last Holiday (2006), Beauty Shop (2005), Bessie (2015), The Bone Collector (1999), Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009), Bringing Down the House (2003)|
|TV Shows||The Queen Latifah Show (1999-2015), Russell Simmons Presents Brave New Voices (2009), Star (since 2016), Living Single (1993-1998)|
Queen Latifah Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Queen Latifah Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Queen Latifah. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.