$ 1.2 Billion
Paul McCartney Net Worth: Sir James Paul McCartney, is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer. He gained worldwide fame as the bass guitarist and singer for the rock band the Beatles, widely considered the most popular and influential group in the history of pop music. Paul McCartney has more than 100 singles sales, 100 million album sales, and 60 gold discs. He has a net worth of $1.2 billion.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Paul McCartney Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Paul McCartney Net Worth 2021 @ $ 1.2 Billion
How much is Paul McCartney Worth?
Paul McCartney is a highly successful British musician who has a net worth of $1.2 billion
Paul McCartney Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- EARNINGS 2017 – $54 Million
- Record Sales Mar. 2015 – Record sales of the song All Day with Kanye West, Theophilus London and Allan Kingdom (approximately 500 thousand copies sold) – $650,000
- Sale of Asset Feb. 2015 – Selling price of Paul McCartney’s old Liverpool home at an auction – $203,000
- Record Sales Jan. 2015 – Record sales of the song FourFiveSeconds with Barbadian singer Rihanna (approximately 5.136 million copies sold) – $6,680,000
- Record Sales Dec. 2014 – Record sales of the song Only One with Kanye West (approximately 500 thousand copies sold) – $650,000
- Ticket Sales Oct. 2014 – Total ticket sales of Paul McCartney’s Out There Tour (approximately 1,236,325 tickets sold) – $165,000,000
- Record Sales Oct. 2013 – Record sales of the album New (approximately 303 thousand copies sold) – $393,900
- Record Sales Mar. 2013 – Record sales of the album Old Sock with Eric Clapton (approximately 27,035 copies sold) – $35,000
- Sale of Asset Nov. 2012 – Sale of Paul McCartney’s Aston DB5 finished in sierra blue – $344,000
- Ticket Sales Mar. 2012 – Total ticket sales of Paul McCartney’s 2012 tour according to Billboard – $18,600,000
- Record Sales Feb. 2012 – Record sales of the album Kisses on the Bottom (approximately 243 thousand copies sold) – $315,000
- Earnings Sep. 2011 – Earnings from live solo gigs and music publishing for the year 2011 – $16,850,000
- Record Sales Jan. 2010 – Record sales of the album Y Not with Ringo Starr (approximately 30 thousand copies sold) – $39,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2009 – Record sales of the album Good Evening New York City (approximately 560 thousand copies sold) – $728,000
- Ticket Sales Aug. 2009 – Total ticket sales of Paul McCartney’s tour Summer Live ’09 (approximately 281,529 tickets sold) – $31,920,000
- Record Sales Jun. 2007 – Record sales of the album Memory Almost Full (approximately 779,573 copies sold) – $1,010,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2006 – Record sales of the album Twenty Five with the contribution of the song “Heal the Pain” (approximately 2,312 million copies sold) – $3,000,000
- Record Sales Sep. 2006 – Record sales of the album Duets: An American Classic with the contribution of the song “The Very Thought of You” (approximately 1,235 million copies sold) – $1,610,000
- Record Sales Sep. 2005 – Record sales of the album Chaos and Creation in the Backyard (approximately 2,086,794 copies sold) – $712,830,000
- Ticket Sales 2005 – Total ticket sales of Paul McCartney’s The ‘US’ Tour (approximately 569,611 tickets sold) – $77,040
- Record Sales Mar. 2003 – Record sales of the album Back in the World (approximately 1 hundred thousand copies sold) – $130,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2002 – Record sales of the DVD Back in the U.S. (approximately 390 thousand copies sold) – $507,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2002 – Record sales of the album Back in the U.S. (approximately 1.202 million copies sold) – $1,560,000
- Ticket Sales 2002 – Total ticket sales of Paul McCartney’s Driving World Tour (approximately 1,012,947 tickets sold) – $125,890,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2001 – Record sales of the album Driving Rain (approximately 650 thousand copies sold) – $845,000
- Record Sales May. 2001 – Record sales of the album Wingspan: Hits and History (approximately 1.1985 million copies sold) – $1,560,000
Paul McCartney House (Mansion) and Cars Collection
Paul McCartney House & Property (Paul McCartney House Address):
A Beverly Hills mansion that several celebrities — including Paul McCartney, Bert Lahr, Betty Grable and Harry James — have called home is on the market for $25.58 million. The 1.3-acre property has a gated entrance, main house, full-sized guest house, pool and tennis court.
Paul McCartney Car Collection:
- Rolls Royce Phantom V
- Radford Mini Cooper S
- Austin Princess
- Lamborghini 400GT
- Chrysler Station Wagon
- McLaren F1
- Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Coupe
- C5 Corvette Convertible
- Aston Martin DB6
Paul McCartney Biography | Wiki
McCartney was born and raised in Liverpool, England, and began writing songs in his early teens. He met John Lennon and the Quarrymen at the age of fifteen and soon joined the band, which was then re-named The Beatles.
Between 1960 and the band’s breakup in 1970, McCartney performed on twelve studio albums and wrote or co-wrote some of the most popular songs in pop music history, including “Yesterday,” which is the most-covered song in the world and has been played over seven million times on American television and radio.
After 1970, McCartney pursued a solo career, as well as with the band Wings from 1971 to 1981; he has released twenty-two studio pop albums and five classical albums since the breakup of the Beatles. McCartney is also known for his political and social activism, including work for animal rights and against genetically modified foods and landmines.
McCartney married photographer and animal rights activist Linda Eastman (later Linda McCartney) in 1969; the couple had four children and remained married until her death in 1998. He married Heather Mills in 2002, and the two had a daughter, but they divorced in 2008. On October 9th, 2011 Paul McCartney married Nancy Shevell. McCartney remains one of the most respected and loved musicians in the world and still records new music.
Quick Facts about Paul McCartney:
|Full Name||Paul McCartney|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||June 18, 1942|
|Place Of Birth||Walton, Liverpool, United Kingdom|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.803 m)|
|Profession||Singer, Singer-songwriter, Musician, Artist, Drummer, Guitarist, Keyboard Player, Pianist, Social activist, Poet|
|Education||Joseph Williams Junior School, Liverpool Institute|
|Spouse||Nancy Shevell (m. 2011), Heather Mills (m. 2002–2008), Linda McCartney (m. 1969–1998)|
|Children||Stella McCartney, James McCartney, Heather McCartney, Beatrice McCartney, Mary McCartney|
|Parents||Mary McCartney, James McCartney, FourFiveSeconds, Maybe I’m Amazed, Band on the Run, Heather Mills, Paul McCartney|
|Siblings||Mike McGear, Ruth McCartney, FourFiveSeconds, Maybe I’m Amazed, Band on the Run, Stella McCartney, Mary McCartney, Heather McCartney, James McCartney|
|Nicknames||Percy Thrillington , James Paul McCartney , Sir James Paul McCartney , Solo career of Paul McCartney , Thrillington, Percy ‘Thrills’ , Macca , Paul , Bernard Webb , Sir Paul McCartney , Sir James Paul McCartney, MBE|
|Awards||Kennedy Center Honors (2016), Grammy Award for Song of the Year, Best Rock Song, Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album, Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, American Music Award of Merit, Ivor Novello Awards|
|Albums||Ram (1971), New (2013), Tug of War (1982), Abbey Road (1969), The Beatles (1968), Press to Play (1986), Memory Almost Full (2007), Pure McCartney (2016)|
|Music Groups||The Beatles (1960 – 1970), Wings (1971 – 1981)|
|TV Shows||The Beatles Anthology, Arena|
Paul McCartney Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Paul McCartney Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Paul McCartney. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.