$ 1 Billion
Papa John Schnatter Net Worth: John H. Schnatter nicknamed commercially as Papa John is an American entrepreneur serving as founder and chairman of Papa John’s. Schnatter stepped down as CEO on January 1, 2018, and was succeeded by President and COO Steve Ritchie. John Schnatter accumulated his net worth through his 4000 franchise pizza restaurants that are located in all 50 states and 30 countries around the world. He has a net worth of $1 Billion.
Check out the Papa John’s Networth, Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details.
Papa John Schnatter Net Worth 2019 @ $ 1 Billion
How much is Papa John’s Worth?
“Papa” John Schnatter is an American pizza entrepreneur and television personality who has a net worth of $1 billion.
Papa John’s Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Asset 2014 – Total value of 6 million shares owned by Schnatter at Papa John’s – $339,000,000
- Asset 2014 – Value of stocks owned at Papa John’s International – $10,380,000
- Salary 2013 – Total compensation from Papa John’s International Inc in 2013 – $3,276,000
- Asset 2013 – The estimated market value of Schnatter’s penthouse apartment in Naples, Florida – $5,400,000
- Sale of Asset 2013 – Total value of stocks at Papa John’s International which he has already sold – $330,900,000
Papa John Schnatter Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Papa Johns House & Property (Papa Johns House Address):
- Multi-level 22 cars underground garage
- Multiple swimming pools
- Private golf course
- Gigantic motorized turntable-driveway to park stretch limousines
- 6,000-square-foot guest house
- Office for valet parking
Papa Johns Car Collection | Yachts | Private Jets: —
Papa John Schnatter Biography | Wiki
The present spokesperson of Papa John’s, John H. Schnatter serves as the founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Papa John’s International, he currently has an estimated net worth of $600 Million.
In 1983, John H. Schnatter decided to sell his 1971 Chevrolet Camacho to help his father’s business. A portion of the money generated was used to launch Papa John’s. In 2009, he granted a reward of $250,000 to those who can find his car. He bought back the Camacho for $250,000.
As proofs of his success, John H. Schnatter has received several awards and recognition such as the Kentucky Entrepreneur Hall of Fame (2010), one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans in 2000 by the National Jaycees Organization, Junior Achievement U.S. Business Hall of Fame (2007), and National Ernst & Young Retail/Consumer Entrepreneur of The Year (1998).
Quick Facts about Papa Johns:
- Source of Wealth: Papa Johns International Inc
- Birth Place: Jeffersonville, Indiana, USA
- Marital Status: Married (Annette)
- Full Name: John H. Schnatter
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: November 23, 1961
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Occupation: Businessman, CEO
- Education: Ball State University
- Children 3 (Kristine, Danielle, Beau)
Papa Johns Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Papa Johns Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Papa Johns. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.