Padma Lakshmi Net Worth: Padma Lakshmi is an Indian American author, actress, and model who has a net worth of $20 million. Padma Lakshmi is probably most famous for being the host of the reality television program Top Chef. Padma became the host during season two, in 2006. for which she received a nomination for the Prime time Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program. In 2010, Top Chef won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program. Padma Lakshmi has a net worth of about 20$ Million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Padma Lakshmi net worth, Her Salary Per Film, Houses, Cars, and her other Investments details.
Padma Lakshmi Net Worth 2018
Padma Lakshmi is a cookbook author, model, television host and actress. Her net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.
Padma Lakshmi’s Salary is $50 Thousand Per Episode
How Much Padma Lakshmi Earns A Year?
- Annual: 2.59 Million (According to May, 2017)
- Monthly:0.46 Million (According to May, 2017)
- Daily:0.02 Million (According to May, 2017)
Padma Lakshmi House & Property (where does Padma Lakshmi live now?):
Padma Lakshmi is said to be looking to buy a $10 million loft in New York’s Greenwich Village
Boasting five bedrooms, a study, dining room, kitchen and laundry area, the 4,535 square foot apartment is on the market for a cool $10.9 million.
According to the New York Post,Padma has been seen recently checking out an number of downtown residences in the city.
Padma Lakshmi Biography
Padma Lakshmi is one of the most successful cookbook author in the world and she has been a great actress and TV personality as well. She was born in a place called Chennai which lies in India and this makes her nationality Indian as well as American. She is known more as American though as she has been there for a long period of time.
She was born in the year 1970 on 1st of September and this makes her age 44 at this moment. At this age she has achieved almost everything and still she manages to be very down to earth and humble when talked too. Her cookbooks has done great business all over the world.Lakshmi graduated from Workman High School in the City of Industry, California. She is a 1992 graduate of Clark University, in Worcester, Massachusetts, where she received a BA with Honors, in Theatre Arts. During her time in school, she chose to study abroad in Madrid, which is where her modeling career began.
Padma Lakshmi is the host of the Emmy Award-winning, top-rated Bravo series Top Chef, and the author of two cookbooks: the award-winning Easy Exotic and Tangy, Tart, Hot & Sweet. The first internationally successful Indian supermodel, she has appeared in numerous fashion spreads and has walked the runway for designers Ralph Lauren, Emmanuel Ungaro, and Alberta Ferretti, and starred in campaigns for Versus and Roberto Cavalli. She lives in New York City with her daughter.
On April 17, 2004, Lakshmi married novelist Salman Rushdie, after living together for three years. Rushdie dedicated his novel Fury to her. On July 2, 2007, the couple filed for divorce. Lakshmi has one daughter, Krishna Thea Lakshmi-Dell (born February 20, 2010), with venture capitalist Adam Dell, brother of Michael Dell.She was also in a relationship with Teddy Forstmann, the Ex chairman and former CEO of IMG.
At age 36, Lakshmi was diagnosed with a chronic disease called endometriosis, which she has suffered from since early adolescence.
Bio Data of Padma Lakshmi:
- Birth date : September 1, 1970
- Birth place : Chennai, India
- Height : 5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
- Profession : Model, Actor, Author
- Education : Workman High School, in California, Clack University
- Nationality : United States of America
- Spouse : Salman Rushdie (m. 2004–2007)
- Children : Krishna Thea Lakshmi-Dell
- Parents : Vijaya Lakshmi
- Awards : Prime time Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program, Emmy
- Award Movies:‘Glitter’ (2001), ‘Boom’ (2003), ‘Unzipped’ (1995), ‘Domenica In’ (1997), ‘Il Figlio di Sandokan’ (1998), ‘Caraibi – Pirates: Blood Brothers’ (1999)TV shows:‘Padma’s Passport’, ‘Planet Food’, ‘The Mistress of Spices’ (2005), ‘Top Chef’ and ‘30 Rock’ (since 2006 up to date)
- Books : ‘Easy Exotic’, ‘Tangy, Tart, Hot and Sweet’.