$ 820 Million
P Diddy (Sean Combs) Networth: Sean John Combs also known by his stage names Puff Daddy, Puffy, P. Diddy, Diddy, and Love, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, and entrepreneur. Combs has won three Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards and is the producer of MTV’s Making the Band. In 2017, Forbes estimated his net worth at $820 million, making him the richest hip-hop artist in the US.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding P Diddy Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
P Diddy Net Worth 2020 @ $ 820 Million
How much is Rapper Sean Combs Worth?
P Diddy is a rapper, actor, record producer, and men’s fashion designer who has a net worth of $820 million dollars.
Sean Combs Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Sale of Asset 2017 – Value of his condo in Manhattan’s Park Imperial upon sale – $5,700,000
- Sale of Asset 2016 – Value of his Alpine mansion upon sale – $5,500,000
- EARNINGS 2015 – $62 Million
- EARNINGS 2014 – $60 Million
- EARNINGS 2013 – $60 Million
- EARNINGS 2012 – $50 Thousand
- EARNINGS 2011 – $45 Million
- Asset 2010 – Value of the Toluca Lake mansion he bought for his baby momma Kim Porter – $5,250,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated earnings from sales of his album Last Train to Paris (400 thousand copies) – $467,000
- Asset 2009 – Purchase value of his Georgian style mansion in Toluca Lake – $5,250,000
- EARNINGS 2008 – $30 Million
- EARNINGS 2007 – $35 Million
- Record Sales 2006 – Estimated earnings from his album Press Play (certified gold by RIAA and BPI) – $700,000
- Record Sales 2006 – Estimated earnings from sales of his album Press Play (700 thousand copies) – $783,000
- Asset 2006 – Value of his home in Alpine, New Jersey – $700,000
- Asset 2004 – Purchase value of his Manhattan apartment at Park Imperial – $5,000,000
- Asset Nov. 2003 – Purchase value of his home in Alpine, New Jersey – $14,500,000
- Asset 2003 – Value of the Star Island House he bought in Miami – $14,500,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from the remix album We Invented the Remix (certified platinum by RIAA and gold by BPI) – $1,300,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from sales of his album We Invented the Remixt (1 million copies) – $1,130,000
- Record Sales 2001 – Estimated earnings from his album The Saga Continues… (certified gold by Music Canada and silver by BPI) – $110,000
- Record Sales 1999 – Estimated earnings from his album Forever (certified platinum by RIAA, and gold by Music Canada and BPI) – $1,400,000
- Record Sales 1999 – Estimated earnings from sales of his album Forever (1.4 million copies) – $1,530,000
- Record Sales 1997 – Estimated earnings from his album No Way Out (certified 7x platinum by RIAA, 6x platinum by Music Canada, platinum by IFPI-SWI, and gold by ARIA, BPI, IFPI-SWE and SNEP) – $8,000,000
- Record Sales 1997 – Estimated earnings from sales of his album No Way Out (7 million copies) – $7,640,000
P Diddy Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Where does P Diddy live:
Holmby Hills Mansion:
Puff Daddy, P. Diddy or just plain Diddy, has bought a newly built mansion in the Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles for $40 million.
The European-style villa has about 17,000 square feet of living space in a two-story main house with a 35-seat theater, a gym and a wine room. There’s another 3,000 square feet in another structure.
Sean Combs Car Collection:
Phantom Drophead Coupé
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Sean Combs Biography | Wiki
Diddy, AKA Sean Combs or Puff Daddy, was born on November 4, 1969, in Harlem, New York. While attending Howard University in Washington, D.C., Combs gained recognition as a party promoter and eventually earned an internship at New York’s Uptown Records. For a time, Combs would commute from DC to NYC by train several days a week until he dropped out of Howard to devote himself full time to the music.
Diddy was soon promoted to a position as a top executive at Uptown where he discovered and managed artists like Mary J Blige and Jodeci. After being fired from Uptown records, Diddy created his own record company, Bad Boy records, with clients such as The Notorious B.I.G and Craig Mack, Carl Thomas, Father M.C., and Faith Evans. Diddy also began producing records for artists such as Boys II Men, Usher, Mariah Carey, and Aretha Franklin.
Diddy’s solo debut “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down” was number one for six weeks on Billboard’s hot 100. His debut album “No Way Out” followed, winning him a Grammy award in 1998 for the best rap album. In 2001, Combs changed his stage name Puff Daddy to P Diddy and eventually shortened it to just “Diddy”.
Combs has appeared as an actor in a number of film and stage productions. His business ventures, which are part of his Bad Boy Entertainment Worldwide company, include a movie production company, and two restaurants, Bad Boy Records and the clothing lines Sean John and Sean by Sean Combs.
Quick Facts about P Diddy:
- Source of Wealth: Music (Bad Boy Records), Fashion (Sean John), Other Business Ventures
- Birth Place: Harlem, New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
- Marital Status: Single
- Full Name: Sean John Combs aka Diddy, P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Puffy, Puff
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: November 4, 1969
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Occupation: Hip Hop Mogul, Producer, Rapper, Fashion Desinger, Businessman
- Education: Howard University, Mount Saint Michael Academy
- Children: 6 (Justin, Quincy, Christian, D’Lila, Jessie, Chance)
Sean Combs Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this P Diddy Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of P Diddy. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.
Harvey Levin Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 15 Million Harvey Levin Net Worth: Harvey Robert Levin is an American television producer, lawyer, legal analyst and celebrity reporter. He is...
Drew Brees Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
Drew Brees Net Worth: Drew Christopher Brees is an American football quarterback for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). After a prolific college football career at Purdue...
Harry Kane Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
$ 49 Million Harry Kane Net Worth: Harry Edward Kane is an English professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the English national team....
Steve Wozniak Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 100 Million Steve Wozniak Net Worth: Stephen Gary Wozniak also nicknamed “The Woz“, is an American inventor, electronics engineer, programmer, philanthropist, and technology entrepreneur who co-founded Apple...
George Lucas Net Worth – How Lucas Became A Multi-Billionaire?
$6.4 Billion George Walton Lucas Jr. is an American filmmaker and Entrepreneur. Do you wanna know George Lucas Net worth?...
Alex Rodriguez Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 350 Million Alex Rodriguez Net Worth: Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez nicknamed “A-Rod”, is a former professional baseball shortstop and third baseman. He played 22 seasons in Major...
Lil Wayne Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Show | Mansion | Cars
$ 150 Million Lil Wayne Net Worth: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. known professionally as Lil Wayne, is an American rapper. Lil Wayne’s solo...
Brian Pumper Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 500 Thousand Brian Pumper Net Worth: Brian Pumper is an American pornographic actor, rapper, and director. Brian Pumper earned his net worth through acting...
Jon Taffer Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 10 Million Jon Taffer Net Worth: Jon Taffer is an American entrepreneur, nightclub & bar owner, operator & consultant, television personality,...
Bill Burr Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 6 Million Bill Burr Net Worth: William Frederic Burr is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer and podcaster. He has released...