$ 25 Million
Nicolas Cage Net Worth: Nicolas Kim Coppola known professionally as Nicolas Cage, is an American actor, director, and producer. Cage received an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award for his performance as an alcoholic Hollywood writer in Leaving Las Vegas (1995) before coming to the attention of wider audiences with mainstream films, such as The Rock (1996), Face/Off (1997), Con Air (1997) and City of Angels (1998). The actor has a reputation as a tireless worker; these days, his work ethic may have something to do with the back taxes he owes the IRS. He has a net worth of $25 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Nicolas Cage Networth, His Salary Per Movie, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Nicolas Cage Net Worth 2019 @ $ 25 Million
How much is Nicolas Cage Worth?
Nicolas Cage is an American actor who has a net worth of $25 million.
Financial Problems and Recovery:
Between 1996 and 2011 Nick earned more than $150 million from acting alone. He earned $16 million for Snake Eyes, $20 million for Gone in Sixty Seconds, $20 million for Windtalkers, $20 million for National Treasure… just to name a few. Not surprisingly, as his income went up so did his spending habits. Actually, to be fair, as his income increased Nick’s spending habits SKYROCKETED.
Between 2000 and 2007 Nick went on a spending spree that would make the Sultan of Brunei blush. His purchases included 15 personal homes (including TWO castles), a $7 million private island in the Bahamas, four luxury yachts, a fleet of exotic cars, a $30 million private jet, dozens of pieces of art, jewels and a 67 million year old dinosaur skull.
Nicolas Cage Salary Per Movie | Per Year | Per Month | Per Day & Earnings Overview
- Salary 2013 – Salary from The Croods – $1,000,000
- Salary 2012 – Salary from Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance – $7,500,000
- Sale of Asset Nov. 2011 – Earnings from the sale of his Action Comics 1 in an online auction which he bought for $110,000 in 1997 – $2,160,000
- Salary 2011 – Salary from Seeking Justice – $12,000,000
- Salary 2011 – Salary from Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance – $7,500,000
- Salary 2011 – Salary from Trespass – $7,000,000
- Salary 2011 – Salary from Drive Angry – $6,000,000
- Salary 2011- Salary from The Hungry Rabbit Jumps – $12,000,000
- Sale of Asset Nov. 2010 –Earnings from the sale of his Bel Air home – $10,500,000
- Salary 2010 – Salary from The Sorcerer’s Apprentice – $12,000,000
- Sale of Asset 2009 – Earnings from the sale of medieval castle of Schloss Neidstein in the Oberpfalz region in Germany he once owned – $2,500,000
- Salary 2009 – Salary from The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call – New Orleans – $2,000,000
- Sale of Asset 2009 – Earnings from the sale of The LaLurie house and another New Orleans property – $5,500,000
- EARNINGS 2008 – $38 Million
- Asset Aug. 2007 – Value of the Gray Craig estate in Middletown, Rhode Island – $15,700,000
- Asset 2007 – Estimated value of the Midford Castle near Bath, England – $10,000,000
- Asset 2007 – Value of the historic LaLurie House on the corner of Royal and Gov. Nicholls St. in New Orleans – $3,450,000
Nicolas Cage Mansion (House) | Cars Collection | Private Jets
Nicolas Cage Home & Property (Nicolas Cage House Address):
A commercial elevator. A 10 -car garage. A media room. Seven bedrooms. Ten bathrooms. And it used to belong to Nicolas Cage.
- Address: 5100 Spanish Heights Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Price: $6,888,888
- Square Feet: 14306
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 10 Full and 1 Half Baths
- Built: 2003
- Features: NICOLAS CAGE’S FORMER LAS VEGAS ESTATE WITH PANORAMIC CITY VISTAS! 14,306 SQ FT WITH COMMERCIAL ELEVATOR AND 10+CAR GARAGE. 7 BEDROOMS, 11 BATHS, MEDIA ROOM, OFFICE AND GOURMANDS DREAM KITCHEN. ONLY THE BEST FOR THE BEST! PANORAMIC LAS VEGAS STRIP VISTAS! EXQUISITE APPOINTMENTS THROUGHOUT. HUGE MASTER SUITE & BATH WITH DREAM CLOSET. SUNSET SHOWINGS REQUESTED! READY TO MOVE IN! LUSH GUARD GATED COMMUNITY OF SPANISH HILLS.
Nicolas Cage Car Collection | Private Jet | Yachts:
Lamborghini Miura SVJ
Nicolas Cage Biography | Wiki
Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola on January 7, 1964 in Long Beach, California. Cage attended Beverly Hills High School and UCLA’s School of Theatre. Through his father, Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire, and the cousin of directors Sofia Coppola and Roman Coppola, and actor Jason Schwartzman. To avoid the appearance of nepotism, Cage changed his last name, which was inspired by the Marvel Comics superhero Luke Cage.
He landed his first film role in 1982’s “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” and from that time has worked steadily in such films as “Valley Girl”, “Raising Arizona”, “Peggy Sue Got Married”, “Honeymoon in Vegas”, “Face/Off”, “Con Air”, “Gone in Sixty Seconds”, “The Rock”, and “The Family Man”; just to name a few of his more than 70 film credits to date. Nicolas Cage won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his starring role in the film “Leaving Las Vegas”. Cage has also been honored with the Toronto Film Critics’ Association Award for Best Actor for his starring role in 2002’s “Adaptation”.
Cage has been previously married to actress Patricia Arquette and daughter of Elvis Presley Lisa Marie Presley. Since 2004 he has been married to former waitress Alice Kim.
Quick Facts about Nicolas Cage:
|Full Name||Nicolas Cage|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Date Of Birth||January 7, 1964|
|Place Of Birth||Long Beach, California, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Profession||Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer|
|Education||American Conservatory Theater, Beverly Hills High School, UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, Justin-Siena High School|
|Spouse||Alice Kim (m. 2004), Lisa Marie Presley (m. 2002–2004), Patricia Arquette (m. 1995–2001)|
|Children||Weston Coppola Cage, Kal-El Coppola Cage|
|Parents||Joy Vogelsang, August Coppola|
|Siblings||Christopher Coppola, Marc Coppola|
|Partner||Christina Fulton, Christina Fulton|
|Nicknames||Nicolas Kim Coppola , Nicholas Cage , Nicolas Coppola , Nick , Nicholas Kim Coppola , Nick Cage , Nic Cage , Blue|
|Awards||Best Actor by Toronto Film Critics’ Association, Academy Award for Best Actor, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild Award|
|Nominations||Grand Special Prize at Deauville Film Festival, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild, BAFTA|
|Movies||“Fast Times at Ridgemont High”, “Valley Girl” (1983), “Leaving Las Vegas” (1995), “Face/Off” (1997), “Honeymoon in Vegas”, “Con Air”, “The Rock”, “Rising Arizona”, “The Family Man”. “Gone in Sixty Seconds” (2000),”The Rock” (1996)|
|TV Shows||Entertainment Tonight, HypaSpace, Entertainment Tonight, HypaSpace|
Nicolas Cage Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Nicolas Cage Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Nicolas Cage. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.