Nicki Minaj Net Worth: Onika Tanya Maraj has known professionally as Nicki Minaj is a Trinidadian-born American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actress. She gained public recognition after releasing three mixtapes between 2007 to 2009 and subsequently signed to Young Money Entertainment in 2009. She has a net worth of $75 million. In 2011, Nicki Minaj became the first female rapper to join the Forbes Magazine’s Hip-Hop Cash Kings list at No. 15 with $6.5 million earnings between 2010 to 2011. Currently, she is the only female on the list. Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Nicki Minaj Networth, Her Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Nicki Minaj Net Worth 2018 @ $ 75 Million
How much is Rapper Nicki Minaj Worth?
Nicki Minaj is a Trinidadian-American rapper and R&B singer-songwriter who has a net worth of $75 million.
Nicki Minaj Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- EARNINGS 2016 – $20.5 Million
- EARNINGS 2015 – $21 Million
- Record Sales 2014 – Estimated earnings from her album The Pinkprint (certified 2x platinum by RIAA, and gold by BPI and IFPI-SWE) – $2,200,000
- Record Sales 2014 – Estimated earnings from the collaboration album Rise of an Empire as part of Young Money – $53,000
- Performance Fee 2013 – Estimated earnings from the collaboration album Rich Gang as part of Rich Gang – $40,000
- Asset 2013 – Value of her Lamborghini Aventador – $400,000
- Asset 2013 – Value of her Malibu Monster House – $11,800,000
- Record Sales Jan. 2012 – Estimated sales of the album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – $859,000
- Performance Fee Jan. 2012 – Estimated performance fee – $150,000
- Salary Jan. 2012 – Salary as judge of American Idol Season 12 – $12,000,000
- Ticket Sales Jan. 2012 – Estimated ticket sales of Pink Friday Tour – $1,450,000
- Record Sales 2012 – Estimated earnings from her album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (certified 2x platinum by RIAA, platinum by BPI and IRMA, and gold by ARIA) – $3,000,000
- Record Sales 2012 – Estimated earnings from her reissued album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up – $36,000
- Asset 2011 – Value of her Bentley Continental – $200,000
- Record Sales Jan. 2010 – Estimated sales of the album, Pink Friday – $1,890,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated earnings from her album Pink Friday (certified 3x platinum by RIAA, and platinum by ARIA and BPI) – $2,500,000
- Record Sales 2009 – Estimated earnings from the collaboration album We Are Young Money as part of Young Money (certified gold by RIAA) – $500,000
Nicki Minaj House and Cars Collection
Nicki Minaj House & Property (Nicki Minaj House Address):
Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Move Into A Beverly Hills Mansion:
When you’re one of the reigning couples of hip-hop, it’s only right that you rent a home in Beverly Hills, CA, that is worthy of royalty. So for Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj (aka Meek and Nick to their loyal fans), the reasonable next step is to drop $35,000 a month on a stunning eight-bedroom, a 10-bathroom contemporary Mediterranean estate in one of Los Angeles, CA’s most coveted neighborhoods.
Nicki Minaj’s Cars Collection:
Bentley Continental GT
Nicki Minaj Brands:
- Versace January J Sunglasses
- Burberry Haymarket Check Tote Bag
- Adidas Originals Firebird Track Pants
- Giuseppe Zanotti Caged Sandal
Nicki Minaj Biography | Wiki
Nicki Minaj was born on December 8, 1982 in the Saint James District of Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Her father was addicted to drugs and alcohol and had a violent temper, burning down their house in December 1987. She moved to Queens, New York, at the age of 5 and tried to get into acting when she was 19, but was unsuccessful.
Her debut album Pink Friday went platinum shortly after its launch in 2011, and she’s not shy about her earnings: on Kanye West’s “Monster,” she boasts that she gets $50,000 for her guest verses. She is known for her brightly colored wigs and ensembles whose style ranges from a girlish voice to a guttural growl. Influenced by the unpredictable rhymes of Missy Elliot along with the sexually charged attitudes of Lil’ Kim and Foxy Brown, the Queens native was discovered thanks to her MySpace page.
It was there that Dirty Money Entertainment CEO Fendi first heard her ability to freestyle and first laid eyes on her steamy set of promo shots. With killer curves, she was obviously proud to flaunt, plus a background in the performing arts thanks to the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and Art (the school that had inspired the movie Fame), Minaj was a perfect fit for Fendi’s urban DVD magazine, The Come Up.
Minaj appeared in numerous volumes, including number 11, which spotlighted her future label boss, superstar rapper Lil Wayne. Through Fendi, Wayne contacted Minaj and signed her to his Young Money label. They began building her career through mixtapes like Lil Wayne’s Dedication 3 and Minaj’s own Sucka Free.
Meanwhile, appearances on various remixes — everything from T.I.’s “No Matter What” to Jeffree Star’s club track “Cupcakes Taste Like Violence” — helped spread the word. The big breakthrough came when Wayne added his rhymes to her “High as a Kite” single, a mixtape favorite in 2008.
The year 2009 saw more guest appearances and mixtapes, including the Beam Me up Scotty mixtape, featuring the street single “I Get Crazy.” In 2010, the singles “Your Love” and “Check It Out” preceded the release of her official debut album, Pink Friday. Nicki was born Onika Tanya Maraj on December 8, 1982 in Saint James, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. To date, she has sold 20 million singles as a lead artist and 60 million singles as a featured artist worldwide.
Quick Facts about Nicki Minaj:
|Full Name||Nicki Minaj|
|Net Worth||$75 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 8, 1982|
|Place Of Birth||Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||137 pounds137 pounds|
|Profession||Singer, Actress, Rapper, Musician, Artist, Singer-songwriter, TV Personality, Voice Actor, Composer, Visual Artist|
|Education||Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School, Clarence Whitherspoon School|
|Children||Nicki Minaj, Jelani Maraj, Ming Maraj|
|Parents||Robert Maraj, Carol Maraj|
|Siblings||Jelani Maraj, Brandon Lamar, Micaiah Maraj, Ming Maraj|
|Nicknames||Onika Maraj, Onika Tanya Maraj, Cookie, Harajuku Barbie, Point Dexter, Nicki Teresa, Rosa, Roman Zolanski, Minai, Nicki, Nicki Minai|
|Awards||American Music Awards for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist/Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album, BET Awards, BET Hip-Hop Awards, Billboard Music Awards, MTV Video Music Awards – Best Hip-Hop Video, MTV Europe Music Awards, People’s Choice Awards, Soul Train Music Award, Teen Choice Awards|
|Record Labels||Young Money, Cash Money, Republic, Universal Motown|
|Nominations||Grammy nomination for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group (2011)|
|Movies||”Ice Age: Continental Drift” (2012), ”The Other Woman” (2014), ”Barbershop: The Next Cut” (2016)|
|TV Shows||“America’s Next Top Model”, “Fashion Police”, ”American Idol”|
Nicki Minaj Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia