$ 55 Million
Michael Phelps Net Worth: Michael Fred Phelps II (born June 30, 1985) is an American retired competitive swimmer and the most successful and most decorated Olympian of all time, with a total of 28 medals. He has a net worth of $55 million dollars. Gold medals and lucrative endorsements helped build his wealth. He closed out the Rio Games with a lifetime total of 28 medals — 23 gold, 3 silver and 2 bronze. Michael has enjoyed one of the most lucrative post-Olympics careers in American history. He has dozens of sponsors and appears in commercials throughout the year. Even in non-Olympics years, he earns tens of millions of dollars.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Michael Phelps Networth 2018 in dollars, His Salary Per Year and Month, Houses, Cars, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details.
Michael Phelps Net Worth 2019 @ $ 55 Million
How much is Michael Phelps Worth?
Michael Phelps is an American Olympic swimmer and corporate endorser who has a net worth of $55 million dollars.
Michael Phelps Salary Per Year | Per Month | Earnings Overview
- Annual: USD 12,000,000.00
- Monthly: USD 1,000,000.00
- Weekly: USD 230,769.00
- Daily: USD 32,876.00
Michael Phelps Salary and Other Earnings overview:
- Sponsorship 2013 – Maximum annual earnings estimated from endorsements alone which include Louis Vuitton, Visa, Under Armour, Procter & Gamble, Omega, Hilton, Subway, and HP – $12,000,000
- Asset Mar. 2012 – The value of Phelp’s house which he put on the market for sale for $1.5 million – $1,500,000
- Salary 2012 – Amount earned from coveting 18 gold Olympic medals; The United States Olympic Committee pays medal bonuses of $25,000 for gold, $15,000 for silver and $10,000 for bronze – $450,000
- Salary 2012 – Amount earned from coveting 2 bronze Olympic medals; The United States Olympic Committee pays medal bonuses of $25,000 for gold, $15,000 for silver and $10,000 for bronze – $20,000
- Salary 2012 – Amount earned from coveting 2 silver Olympic medals; The United States Olympic Committee pays medal bonuses of $25,000 for gold, $15,000 for silver and $10,000 for bronze – $30,000
- Sponsorship 2009 – Estimated maximum earnings from endorsements alone after the 2008 Olympics – $7,000,000
- Sponsorship 2008 – Endorsement earnings from brands like AT&T, Powerbar Omega and Speedo – $5,000,000
- Bonus 2008 – Speedo Bonus received at the 2008 Olympics – $1,000,000
- Sponsorship 2008 Amount earned from appearing in a party where he swam for several laps – $100,000
- Asset 2007 – The value of Phelps’ Baltimore condo – $1,690,000
Michael Phelps Endorsements and Sponsorships:
Phelps’ Olympic hardware over the years has landed him major corporate sponsors. Brands the swimmer represents or has in the past include:
- Under Armor
- Radio Shack
- Call of Duty
- Head & Shoulders
Michael Phelps House, Cars & Private Jets
Michael Phelps House & Property (Michael Phelps House Address?):
Michael Phelps chose to settle down in Scottsdale, Arizona, where he recently dropped more than $2.5 million for a 6,010-square-foot home.
The five-bedroom property sits on almost an acre of land near Arizona State University, where the 31-year-old Phelps plans to coach the swim team. There’s a huge pool, naturally, and—somewhat strangely, considering Arizona weather—four fireplaces, including one in the master bedroom and one in the backyard.
Michael Phelps Cars Collection:
BMW 760 Li:
Michael Phelps Biography | Wiki
Michael Fred Phelps II was born on June 30, 1985, in Towson, Maryland. He attended Towson High School just north of Baltimore. Michael Phelps began swimming at the age of 7 and adults quickly recognized his talent. He tried out for – and made – the U.S. Summer Olympic Team in 2000 when he was only 15 years old.
Phelps broke the record set by Mark Spitz for most Gold Medals won in a single Olympics competition when he won a remarkable 8 Gold Medals (Spitz had won seven) at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Phelps holds dozens world swimming records. There are many who believe he hasn’t even scratched the surface of his talent and that, when finally done, he will have broken many more records, some of which currently belong to him.
In his first two Olympics games, Phelps won 17 medals including six gold and two silver at Athens and eight gold in Beijing. At the London Olympic Games in 2012, he took home four gold medals and two silver medals. At the 2016 Rio games, Michael took home 5 gold medals and one silver medal
Quick Facts about Michael Phelps:
|Full Name||Michael Phelps|
|Net Worth||$55 Million|
|Date Of Birth||June 30, 1985|
|Place Of Birth||Towson, Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||194 lbs (88 kg)|
|Education||University of Michigan (2004–2006), Towson High School (2003)|
|Spouse||Nicole Johnson, Nicole Johnson|
|Children||Boomer Robert Phelps|
|Parents||Deborah Phelps, Michael Fred Phelps|
|Siblings||Whitney Phelps, Hilary Phelps|
|Nicknames||Gomer, Michael Fred Phelps II, MP, The Baltimore Bullet, Flying Fish, Superman|
|Awards||Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year, Best Record-Breaking Performance ESPY Award, Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, BBC Sports Personality of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Comeback of the Year, James E. Sullivan Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Exceptional Achievement, Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year, Best Moment ESPY Award, Best U.S. Male Olympian ESPY Award, Milliyet Sports Award for World Athlete of the Year, Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year, Laureus World Sports Award for Comeback of the Year, Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, BBC Sports Personality of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award, James E. Sullivan Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Exceptional Achievement, Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year, Best Record-Breaking Performance ESPY Award, Best Moment ESPY Award, Best Male U.S. Olympic Athlete ESPY Award, Milliyet Sports Award for World Athlete of the Year|
|Nominations||Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year, Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Athlete, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Athlete, Best Championship Performance ESPY Award, Under Armour Undeniable Performance ESPY Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year, Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Athlete, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Athlete, Best Championship Performance ESPY Award, Under Armour Undeniable Performance ESPY Award, Shorty Award for Best in Sports|
Michael Phelps Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Michael Phelps Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Michael Phelps. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.