$ 425 Million
Mel Gibson Net Worth: Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson Known as Mel Gibson (born January 3, 1956) is an American actor and filmmaker. He is an Australian/American actor, screenwriter, director, producer and investor who has a net worth of $425 million. He earned his first $1 million paychecks from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. His first American film was the 1984 drama The River. He then appeared in 1987’s Lethal Weapon, which placed him squarely on the Hollywood A-list. He is one of the highest paid actors in the Hollywood.
Check the below article to know the complete information regarding Net Worth of Mel Gibson, His Salary Per Film, House, Cars, and his other Investments details.
Mel Gibson Net Worth 2020 @ 425 Million
According to sources, Gibson’s net worth stands at $425.0 million. He made his film debut in Summer City (1977) and became a millionaire after his first major roles in the Mad Max series, before making his debut in American film features with The River in 1984. He then appeared in 1987’s Lethal Weapon, which placed him squarely on the Hollywood A-list.
He made his directorial debut in 1993 with The Man Without a Face, and two years later he directed and acted in the famous film Braveheart.
Some of his other notable film roles include starring in We Were Soldiers, Edge of Darkness, and The Expendables 3. Gibson directed the movie Hacksaw Ridge in 2016 which received 14 award nominations including an Academy Award for Best Achievement in Directing and a Golden Globe for Best Director – Motion Picture.
How Much Does Mel Gibson Networth over the years & Salary Per Movie?
- The value of Gibson’s Mercedes CLS 500 (Asset) – $210,800
- Amount earned from the sale of his Lavender Hill Farm, Malibu Mansion – $9,300,000
- The value of Gibson’s Malibu home – $11,500,000
- Amount earned from the sale of his Malibu property which he bought for $24 million in 2005 – $30,000,000
- Amount earned from the sale of his Tudor estate in Connecticut which he purchased for $9 million in 1994 – $40,000,000
- The value of Gibson’s 400-acre ranch in Costa Rica – $26,000,000
EARNINGS 2005 – $190 Million
EARNINGS 2004 – $220 Million
- The value of Gibson’s Australian farm in the Kiewa Valley – $6,000,000
- The value of Gibson’s Mago Island in Fiji which he purchased from Japan’s Tokyu Corporation – $15,000,000
- Earnings from the 2004 film, Passion of the Christ – $210,000,000
EARNINGS 2002 – $45 Million
- We Were Soldiers salary – $25,000,000
- Signs salary – $25,000,000
EARNINGS 2001 – $32 Million
EARNINGS 2000 – $50 Million
- Chicken Run Salary – $1,630,000
- The Patriot Salary – $25,000,000
EARNINGS 1999 – $60 Million
- Lethal Weapon 4 salary – $25,000,000
- Conspiracy Theory Salary – $20,000,000
- Ransom Salary – $20,000,000
- Maverick salary – $15,000,000
- Lethal Weapon 3 salary – $10,000,000
- Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome salary – $1,200,000
- The River salary – $500,000
- Weekly salary from Attack Force Z – $1,000
- Salary from the film Gallipoli ($A 35,000) – $35,000
- Mad Max Salary – $15,000
Mel Gibson House and Cars
Houses & Property: (Where does Mel Gibson live?)
Carbon Mesa Road — Malibu, Calif. — Bought for $11.5 million in 2010:
Old Mill Farm – He sold in 2010 for almost $US 24 million:
Lavender Hills Farm—Malibu, Calif – He sold in 2011 for almost $ US 24 million:
Beartooth Ranch—Montana—Sold to his neighbors in 2005:
Tangamblanga Farmland — Victoria, Australia — Sold in 2004:
Hacienda Dorada — Costa Rica—On the market for $35 million:
Mago Island—Fiji—Bought for $15 million in 2005:
Sierra Creek Road — Los Angeles — Bought in 2004 for $1.75 million:
- Sale of Tudor estate in Connecticut (2007) – $40.0 million
- 400-acre ranch in Costa Rica – $26.0 million
Mel Gibson Luxury Cars Collection & Private Jets:
Gulfstream V: $48 Million Dollars
Lexus LS600: ($130,000 dollars)
2008 Maserati Quattroporte: ($100,000 dollars)
Mercedes CLS 500: ($210,000 dollars)
Bio Data of Mel Gibson:
- Date of Birth: Jan 3, 1956 (61 years old)
- Birth Place: Peekskill, New York, USA
- Profession: Actor, Screenwriter, Film Director, Film Producer, Television Producer, Television Director, Voice Actor
- Nationality: The United States of America
- Height: 5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
- Wife: Robyn Gibson
Hope you like this Mel Gibson Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Mel Gibson. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.
Larry David Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Episode | Mansion | Cars
$ 400 Million Larry David Net Worth: Lawrence Gene David is an American comedian, writer, actor, playwright, and television producer. He and Jerry Seinfeld created...
Chris Gardner Net Worth ($) How Gardner Became A Multi-Millionaire?
$62 Million Christopher Paul Gardner is an American businessman, investor, stockbroker, motivational speaker, author, and philanthropist. Do you wanna know...
Todd Chrisley Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ -5 Million Todd Chrisley Net Worth: Michael Todd Chrisley who is renowned as Todd Chrisley is an American businessman, real...
Ric Flair Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 3 Million Ric Flair Net Worth: Richard Morgan Fliehr better known as Ric Flair, is an American professional wrestling manager and retired professional wrestler signed to WWE under...
Stone Gossard Net Worth 2020 | Salary | House | Cars
$ 75 Million Stone Gossard Net Worth: Stone Gossard is best known as the lead guitarist of the band Pearl Jam, a...
Johnny Knoxville Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 75 Million Johnny Knoxville Net Worth: Johnny Knoxville is an American actor, comedian, daredevil, and stuntman who has a net worth...
Scarface Rapper Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 100 Thousand Scarface Rapper Net Worth: Brad Terrence Jordan better known by his stage name Scarface, is an American rapper and music producer....
Jon Olsson Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
$ 8 Million Jon Olsson Net Worth: Jon Olsson is a professional freeskier and alpine ski racer. Olsson started his career as a ski racer...
Lamar Odom Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 30 Million Lamar Odom Net Worth: Lamar Joseph Odom is an American retired professional basketball player. As a member of the Los Angeles Lakers in...
Prince Jackson Net Worth 2020 – Reveals Secrets of his Earnings
$ 100 Million Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., better known as “Prince Jackson” is the first child of the late pop...