$ 150 Million
Lil Wayne Net Worth: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. known professionally as Lil Wayne, is an American rapper. Lil Wayne’s solo debut album Tha Block Is Hot (1999) was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His subsequent albums, Lights Out (2000) and 500 Degreez (2002), went on to be certified gold. Wayne reached higher popularity with his fourth album Tha Carter (2004). The album was followed by Tha Carter II (2005), as well as several mixtapes and collaborations throughout 2006 and 2007. He has a net worth of $150 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Lil Wayne Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Lil Wayne Net Worth 2020 @ $ 150 Million
How much is Lil Wayne Worth?
Lil Wayne is an American rapper, producer and music executive who has a net worth of $150 million.
Lil Wayne Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
His weekly income was estimated to the calculable amount of $300,000. While Monthly income was recorded to be around $1.2 Million. Making net worth of Annual income $15 Million. As of now, he holds the net worth of $155 Million.
As of now he charges $650,000 For one single show, he is still in huge demand, his tour in 2009 & 2011 earned him over $94 Million, Lil Wayne earnings in 2015 was recorded to be $15.3 Million, in the year 2013 his estimated net earnings was $50 Million, which had Golden Certified album by RIAA, I Am Not a Human Being, it’s net earnings was recorded $570,000. Estimated earnings from his compilation album, Rise of an Empire with Young Money was $53,000 in 2014, until the end of 2014 his sum total collected earnings was recorded $23 Million.
- EARNINGS 2015 – $15 Million
- Record Sales 2014 – Estimated earnings from the compilation album Rise of an Empire with Young Money – $53,000
- Record Sales 2013 – Estimated earnings from the compilation album Rich Gang with Rich Gang – $40,000
- Record Sales 2013 – Estimated earnings from his album I Am Not a Human Being II (certified gold by RIAA and Music Canada) – $570,000
- Performance Fee 2012 – Earnings per show – $600,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Estimated earnings from his album Tha Carter IV (certified 2x platinum by RIAA and silver by BPI) – $3,500,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Gross earning of “I Am Still Music” in the United States alone – $47,000,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated earnings from his album I Am Not a Human Being (certified gold by RIAA) – $953,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated earnings from his album Rebirth (certified gold by RIAA) – $778,000
- Performance Fee 2010 – Rate per show (guest appearances and tours) – $500,000
- Record Sales 2009 – Estimated earnings from the compilation album We Are Young Money with Young Money (certified gold by RIAA) – $500,000
- Ticket Sales 2009 – Gross earning of “I Am Music Tour” and “America’s Most Wanted Tour” – $42,000,000
- Record Sales 2008 – Estimated earnings from his album Tha Carter III (certified 3x platinum by RIAA, 2x platinum by Music Canada, and gold by BPI) – $4,100,000
- Record Sales 2007 – Estimated earnings from his extended play The Leak – $250,000
- Record Sales 2006 – Estimated earnings from his album Like Father, Like Son with Birdman (certified gold by RIAA) – $500,000
- Record Sales 2005 – Estimated earnings from his album Tha Carter II (certified platinum by RIAA) – $1,400,000
- Record Sales 2004 – Estimated earnings from his album Tha Carter (certified gold by RIAA) – $878,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from his album 500 Degreez (certified gold by RIAA) – $585,000
- Record Sales 2000 – Estimated earnings from his album Lights Out (certified gold by RIAA) – $500,000
- Record Sales 1999 – Estimated earnings from his album Tha Block Is Hot (certified platinum by RIAA) – $1,402,000
Lil Wayne House (Mansion) and Cars Collection
Lil Wayne House & Property (Rapper Lil Wayne House Address):
Miami Beach mansion
Lil Wayne sold his Miami Beach mansion for a deeply discounted $10 million. The 15,101-square-foot house, which features a rooftop skate park and shark lagoon, was originally introduced to market in 2015 for $18 million — almost double the sale price. More recently it was listed for $12 million, records show.
New Orleans home:
Lil Wayne Car Collection:
Lil Wayne’s Cadillac CTS
Lil Wayne Riding In His Veyron
Lil Wayne’s Aston Martin
Lil Wayne’s Bentley Mulsanne
Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
Lil Wayne Biography | Wiki
American rapper, Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Carter, Jr., has an estimated net worth of $150 million in 2015. A game-changing artist and an impervious celebrity, Lil Wayne began as his career as a near-novelty — a preteen delivering hardcore hip-hop — but through years of maturation and reinventing the mixtape game, he developed into a million-selling rapper with a massive body of work, one so inventive and cunning that it makes his famous claim of being the “best rapper alive” worth considering.
The lyricist reportedly wrote his first song at age 8 and signed a record deal with Cash Money a year later. Two decades later, he’s one of rap’s richests. Jail (he served 8 months in New York’s Riker’s Island on a gun charge) didn’t slow him down. His album I Am Not a Human Being topped the charts shortly after its release, making Wayne the first artist since Tupac Shakur to have a No. 1 album while incarcerated. Born Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. on September 27, 1982, in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
Quick Facts about Lil Wayne:
|Full Name||Lil Wayne|
|Net Worth||$150 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 27, 1982|
|Place Of Birth||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Profession||Record producer, Actor, Rapper, Musician, Songwriter, Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Composer|
|Education||Eleanor McMain Secondary School, Marion Abramson Senior High School|
|Spouse||Antonia Wright (m. 2004–2006)|
|Children||Reginae Carter, Cameron Carter, Dwayne Carter III, Neal Carter|
|Parents||Jacida Carter, Dwayne Michael Turner, Jacida Carter, Dwayne Michael Turner|
|Nicknames||Lil’ Wayne , D. Carter , Dwayne Carter , Dwane Carter , Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. , Lil’ Weezy , Weezy F. Baby , Baby Jr. , Birdman Jr. , BM Jr.|
|Awards||Grammy Award for Best Rap Album/ Best Rap Song/Best Rap Performance (2009, 2017), MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip-Hop Video, BET Hip Hop Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Soul Train Music Awards, Teen Choice Award for Choice Hip-Hop/Rap Artist (2008)|
|Record Labels||Cash Money Records|
|Music Groups||Hot Boys, Sqad Up, Cash Money Millionaires, Sucker for Pain, Mirror, Forever, Hot Boys, Sqad Up, Cash Money Millionaires, Sucker for Pain, Mirror, Forever|
|Movies||“Baller Blockin’” (2000), “Hurricane Season” (2009). ,“Hot Boys”, “The Big Tymers”|
|TV Shows||“Lil Wayne’s House”, “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta”|
Lil Wayne Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Lil Wayne Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Lil Wayne. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.
Harvey Levin Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 15 Million Harvey Levin Net Worth: Harvey Robert Levin is an American television producer, lawyer, legal analyst and celebrity reporter. He is...
Drew Brees Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
Drew Brees Net Worth: Drew Christopher Brees is an American football quarterback for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). After a prolific college football career at Purdue...
Harry Kane Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
$ 49 Million Harry Kane Net Worth: Harry Edward Kane is an English professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the English national team....
Steve Wozniak Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 100 Million Steve Wozniak Net Worth: Stephen Gary Wozniak also nicknamed “The Woz“, is an American inventor, electronics engineer, programmer, philanthropist, and technology entrepreneur who co-founded Apple...
George Lucas Net Worth – How Lucas Became A Multi-Billionaire?
$6.4 Billion George Walton Lucas Jr. is an American filmmaker and Entrepreneur. Do you wanna know George Lucas Net worth?...
Alex Rodriguez Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 350 Million Alex Rodriguez Net Worth: Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez nicknamed “A-Rod”, is a former professional baseball shortstop and third baseman. He played 22 seasons in Major...
Lil Wayne Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Show | Mansion | Cars
$ 150 Million Lil Wayne Net Worth: Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. known professionally as Lil Wayne, is an American rapper. Lil Wayne’s solo...
Brian Pumper Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 500 Thousand Brian Pumper Net Worth: Brian Pumper is an American pornographic actor, rapper, and director. Brian Pumper earned his net worth through acting...
Jon Taffer Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 10 Million Jon Taffer Net Worth: Jon Taffer is an American entrepreneur, nightclub & bar owner, operator & consultant, television personality,...
Bill Burr Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 6 Million Bill Burr Net Worth: William Frederic Burr is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer and podcaster. He has released...