$ 275 Million
Lady Gaga Net Worth: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta known professionally as Lady Gaga is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. She is known for her unconventionality and provocative work as well as experimenting with new images. In 2012 alone Gaga earned more than $80 million through album sales, tours, endorsements and more! Gaga began her rise to fame performing in the rock music scene of New York City’s Lower East Side in 2003. Lady Gaga is known for her outrageous fashion choices as much as her performing abilities. Lady Gaga says her fashion influence is Donatella Versace.
Lady Gaga Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Per Concert, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details.
Lady Gaga Net Worth 2021 @ $ 275 Million
How much is Lady Gaga Worth?
Lady Gaga (real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) is an American pop singer-songwriter who has a net worth of $275 million.
Lady Gaga Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Ticket Sales 2017 – Estimated revenue from Joanne World Tour (unfinished) – $20,600,000
- Asset 2016 – Value of the Frank Zappa house in Hollywood Hills that she bought – $5,250,000
- Record Sales 2016 – Estimated earnings from her album Joanne (certified gold by Music Canada and BPI) – $790,000
- EARNINGS 2015 – $59 Million
- Record Sales 2014 – Estimated earnings from her album Cheek to Cheek with Tony Bennett (platinum by Music Canada, gold by RIAA and ARIA, and silver by BPI) – $1,050,000
- Ticket Sales 2014 – Gross revenue from ArtRave: The Artpop Ball – $83,000,000
- Box Office Sales 2014 – Gross revenue from Cheek to Cheek Tour with Tony Bennett – $15,300,000
- Record Sales 2014 – Gross revenue from Lady Gaga Live at Roseland Ballroom – $1,522,800
- Asset 2014 – Value of her 10,270 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 6 full and 6 half bathroom in Malibu – $23,000,000
- Sale of Asset 2013 – Amount earned from the sale of her nude portrait – $30,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of Audi R8 which Lady Gaga owns – $205,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of the Steinway piano which Gaga used in one of her concerts – $60,000
- Event 2013 – Born This Way tour gross income – $168,000,000
- Record Sales 2013 – Estimated earnings from her album Artpop (certified platinum by Music Canada and SNEP, and gold by BPI, FIMI, IFPI-AUT and IFPI-SWI) – $4,000,000
- Event 2012 – Gross revenue from Born This Way Ball – $183,900
- Record Sales 2011 – Estimated earnings from her video album Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden (certified 2x platinum by ARIA and SNEP, and gold by BPI) – $115,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Estimated earnings from her compilation album Born This Way: The Remix – $200,000
- Ticket Sales 2011 – Estimated earnings from her album Born This Way (certified 4x platinum by Music Canada, 3x platinum by BPI, 2x platinum by RIAA, ARIA and SNEP, and platinum by BVMI, FIMI, IFPI-AUT, IFPI-SWI and RMNZ) – $8,000,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated earnings from her compilation album The Remix (certified gold by BPI) – $1,300,000
- Ticket Sales 2009 – Gross revenue from The Fame Ball Tour – $347,860
- Ticket Sales 2009 – Gross revenue from The Monster Ball Tour – $227,400,000
- Record Sales 2008 – Estimated earnings from her album The Fame (certified diamond by SNEP, 9x platinum by BPI, 7x platinum by Music Canada and IFPI-AUT, 5x platinum by RMNZ, 4x platinum by RIAA, ARIA, FIMI and IFPI-SWI, and 9x gold by BVMI) – $18,000,000
Lady Gaga Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Lady Gaga House & Property (Lady Gaga House Address):
Lady Gaga just dropped $23 million on a 10,000 square foot Malibu compound listed by The Agency. The mansion is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa, complete with mountain and ocean views.
Lady Gaga Car Collection:
Rolls-Royce Corniche III
Lady Gaga Biography | Wiki
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, also known by her stage name Lady Gaga is a renowned American singer, actress, songwriter, fashion designer, businesswoman, record producer and so much more. With an estimated worth of $275 million, this Manhattan-born singer came into the world in the year 1986 on March 28th.
In August 2008, Lady Gaga’s debut album titled The Fame was released. This critically acclaimed album was considered as a commercial success. It spawned two #1 international hits, “Poker Face” and “Just Dance”. The success of her debut album was followed her EP, titled The Fame Monster, which spawned the hit singles, “Alejandro”, “Telephone”, and “Bad Romance”.
Eventually, her sophomore album, Born This Way, was released and it also became a commercial success. The album generated hit singles like “The Edge of Glory”, “Judas”, and “Born This Way”.
Lady Gaga had sold around 146 million singles and 27 million albums worldwide. Her singles are among the world’s bestselling tracks. Among her many achievements include several Guinness World Records, three Brit Awards, six Grammy Awards, and awards from the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Council of Fashion Designers of America. She has been among The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbes. She is also considered as one of the world’s most influential people by TIME Magazine.
What are the highest selling music albums and songs by Lady Gaga?
- The Fame (2008) and The Fame Monster (2009): 15,000,000 units
- Born This Way (2011): 6,000,000 units
- Artpop (2013): 2,500,000 units
- Joanne (2016): 1,000,000 units
- Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennet) (2014): 750,000 units
- Poker Face: 9,800,000 units
- Just Dance: 7,700,000 units
- Bad Romance: 5,570,000 units
- Born This Way: 4,050,000 units
Quick Facts about Lady Gaga:
|Full Name||Lady Gaga|
|Net Worth||$290 Million|
|Date Of Birth||March 28, 1986|
|Place Of Birth||Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Profession||Record producer, Social activist, Fashion designer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Businessperson, Philanthropist, Music artist, Film Producer, Television producer|
|Education||Tisch School of the Arts, Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York University|
|Parents||Cynthia Louise (née Bissett), Joseph Germanotta|
|Partner||Taylor Kinney (2011–2016)|
|Nicknames||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta , Joanne Stefani Germanotta , Mother Monster , Germ , Loopy , Sucra , Lady GaGa , Stefani Germanotta , GaGa , Lady of Pop|
|Awards||Grammy Awards for Best Dance Album and Best Dance Recording, World Music Award for World’s Best Album (2010), Grammy Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album (2015), MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Pop, Billboard Music Awards for Woman of the Year|
|Record Labels||Def Jam, Cherrytree, KonLive, Streamline, Interscope|
|Music Groups||Stefani Germanotta Band (SGBand)|
|Nominations||Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress (2013), Billboard’s Woman of the Year (2015)|
|Movies||“The Zen of Bennett” (2012), “Machete Kills” (2013), “Muppets Most Wanted” (2014), “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” (2014), “Kingsman: The Secret Service”|
|TV Shows||“Katy Perry: Part of Me” (2012), “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving”, “Lady Gaga and the Muppets’ Holiday Spectacular” (2013), “Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer” (2015)|
Lady Gaga Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Lady Gaga Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Lady Gaga. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.