Kobe Bryant Net Worth: Kobe Bean Bryant is an American retired professional basketball player and businessman. He played his entire 20-year career with the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). NBA’s highest-paid player for the second year, the $83.5 million three-year extensions he signed with the Los Angeles Lakers in April 2010 assured his stay with the team through the 2013-14 season. In 2009, Forbes Magazine estimated his net worth at $140 million. He has a net worth of $350 million. Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Kobe Bryant Networth 2018 in dollars, His Salary Per Year and Month, Per Game, Houses, Cars, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details.
Kobe Bryant Net Worth 2018 @ $ 350 Million
How much is Kobe Bryant Worth?
Kobe Bryant is an American basketball superstar who plays for the Los Angeles Lakers and has a net worth of $350 million.
Kobe Bryant Salary Per Game | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
Kobe Bryant Salary: What is Kobe Bryant’s annual salary with the Lakers? $25 million. During his NBA career with the Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe Bryant has earned just over $300 million in salary alone. He has earned approximately $280 million from endorsements for a total of $580 million.
Salary & Other Earnings Overview:
- Salary 2016 – Salary from Los Angeles Lakers – $25,000,000
- Earnings 2016 – Earnings from his endorsement deals – $25,000,000
- Sale of Asset 2015 – Amount sold his four-bedroom Newport Coast house – $6,100,000
- Salary 2015 – Salary received in 2015 – $23,500,000
- Sponsorship 2015 – Estimated earnings from numerous endorsements. – $26,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2014 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $30,500,000
- Sponsorship 2014 – Endorsement earnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $34,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2013 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $27,900,000
- Earnings 2013 – Amount received as endorsement deals – $34,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2012 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $20,300,000
- Salary 2012 – Salary and winnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $23,500,000
- Sponsorship 2012 – Endorsement earnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $32,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2011 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $20,300,000
- Salary Jan. 2010 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $23,030,000
- Salary Jan. 2009 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $23,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2008 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $21,200,000
- Salary Jan. 2007 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $19,400,000
- Salary Jan. 2006 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $15,940,000
- Salary Jan. 2005 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $14,170,000
- Salary Jan. 2004 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $13,500,000
- Earnings Jan. 2003 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $12,370,000
- Sponsorship 2003 – 5 Year Endorsement Deal with Nike – $45,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2002 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $11,250,000
- Sponsorship 2001 – 5 Year Endorsement Contract with McDonalds – $10,000,000
- Salary 2001 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $10,130,000
- Salary 2000 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $9,000,000
- Salary 1999 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $1,319,000
- Salary 1998 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $1,167,000
- Salary 1997 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $1,015,000
- Sponsorship 1996 – 6 Year Endorsement Deal with Adidas – $48,000,000
Kobe Bryant (Mansion) and Cars Collection
Kobe Bryant House & Property (Kobe Bryant House Address):
He owns three houses that were estimated to be worth $18.8 million in 2012. All of them are in Orange County, California, a lengthy drive from the Staples Center.
In 2014, Kobe spent $5.8 million to purchase this building in Newport Beach to house the offices of Kobe Inc.
Kobe Bryant’s Car Collection:
He once walked into a Ferrari dealership and wrote a $329,000 check for a 458 Italia.
He also owns a Lamborghini, a Bentley, and a Range Rover.
Luckily, he has a helicopter that he typically takes to home games. He says it saves him from sitting in traffic and keeps his body fresh.
Kobe Bryant Biography | Wiki
Kobe Bryant was born on August 23rd, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His father, Joe Bryant, was a former player for the Philadelphia 76ers. His parents named him after the famous beef of Kobe, Japan. Kobe excelled at basketball in high school where he lead his team to their first state championship in 53 years. He was quickly named Gatorade’s Men’s National Basketball player of the year and the USA Today’s All USA first-team player. His SAT’s score was good enough to get him into many colleges with a scholarship but Kobe opted to go straight to the pros.
He was originally drafted by the Charlotte Hornets but quickly opted to instead be traded his dream team… The Lakers. He signed a $3.5 million contract for three years and due to another player’s injury immediately saw some action on the court. At 18 Kobe became the youngest starter in NBA history. It wasn’t until his third year with the Lakers that he really hit his stride. He started every game and was starting to be compared to the likes of Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson. His third year also brought him a $70 million 6 year contract extension.
In 1999 Phil Jackson became coach of the Lakers. Jackson, Kobe and The Lakers would go on to win the NBA championship 5 times. Including three consecutive years from 2000-2002. On December 16th, 2011 Kobe’s wife Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce after 10.5 years of marriage. The couple had no pre-nup and Vanessa’s divorce settlement could be in the $100-150 million range. They have since reconciled. Kobe Bryant met his wife in 1999 and the two were married on April 18th, 2001. They welcomed their first child, Natalia Diamante Bryant, on January 19th, 2003 and their second child, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, on May 1st, 2006.
Kobe Bryant about Drake:
|Full Name||Kobe Bryant|
|Net Worth||$350 Million|
|Salary||25 million USD, 25 million USD|
|Date Of Birth||August 23, 1978|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight||205 lbs (93 kg)|
|Profession||Basketball player, Athlete|
|Education||Lower Merion High School, Lower Merion High School|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Vanessa Laine Bryant (m. 2001)|
|Children||Natalia Diamante Bryant, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, Bianka Bella Bryant, Natalia Diamante Bryant, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, Bianka Bella Bryant|
|Parents||Joe Bryant, Pam Bryant|
|Siblings||Sharia Bryant, Shaya Bryant, Sharia Bryant, Shaya Bryant|
|Nicknames||Kobe Bean Bryant, The Black Mamba, Black Mamba|
|Awards||NBA Most Valuable Player Award, All-NBA Team, Bill Russell NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Defensive Team, NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Rookie Team, Best NBA Player ESPY Award, ESPY Icon Award, Naismith Boy’s High School Player of the Year, BET Award for Sportsman of the Year, Under Armour Undeniable Performance ESPY Award, NBA Most Valuable Player Award, All-NBA Team, Bill Russell NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Defensive Team, NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Rookie Team, Best NBA Player ESPY Award, ESPY Icon Award, Naismith Boy’s High School Player of the Year, BET Award for Sportsman of the Year, Under Armour Undeniable Performance ESPY Award|
|Nominations||Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, Best Moment ESPY Award, Best Play ESPY Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year, Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Athlete, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Athlete, Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, Best Moment ESPY Award, Best Play ESPY Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year, Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Athlete, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Athlete|
|TV Shows||Kobe Bryant’s Muse, Kobe Bryant’s Muse|
Kobe Bryant Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia