$ 500 Million
Kobe Bean Bryant is an American retired professional basketball player and businessman. He was selected by the Charlotte Hornets in the 13th overall pick in the 1996 NBA draft, later traded him to the Lakers. He played his entire 20-year career in the NBA with the Los Angeles Lakers. During his 20 years with the NBA, Kobe has gained numerous awards and broken multiple records. At the time of writing this article, Kobe Bryant Net Worth is $500 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Kobe Bryant Networth 2019, His Salary Per Year and Month, Per Game, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details. Also Check, How Much is Kyrie Irving and Russell Westbrook Net Worth?
Kobe Bryant Net Worth 2019
Bryant was born in 1978 in Philadelphia. He was drafted in 1996 by the Charlotte Hornets, then traded to the Lakers for center Vlade Divac. At the age of 18, Kobe became the youngest starter in NBA history.
Bryan joined the Lakers in 1996 and became part of a celebrated one-two punch with center Shaquille O’Neal. The pair led the Lakers to NBA championships in 2000, 2001 and 2002; and after O’Neal moved on to Miami, Bryant led LA to two more NBA championships in 2009 and 2010.
He is widely regarded as one of the greatest basketball players of all time. Bryant is the first guard in NBA history to play at least 20 seasons.
During his basketball career, Kobe Bryant has managed to accomplish many milestones and achieve numerous accolades
As of now, Kobe Bryant net worth is $500 million.
Kobe Bryant Salary Contract | Career Earnings | Endorsements
He was earning almost $50 million with only LeBron James and Kevin Durant were earning more than him. But he was pocketing the highest salary as he demanded $25 million from Lakers (while LeBron was earning $23 million from the Cavaliers).
Salary & Other Earnings Overview:
- Salary 2016 – Salary from Los Angeles Lakers – $25,000,000
- Earnings 2016 – Earnings from his endorsement deals – $25,000,000
- Sale of Asset 2015 – Amount sold his four-bedroom Newport Coast house – $6,100,000
- Salary 2015 – Salary received in 2015 – $23,500,000
- Sponsorship 2015 – Estimated earnings from numerous endorsements. – $26,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2014 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $30,500,000
- Sponsorship 2014 – Endorsement earnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $34,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2013 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $27,900,000
- Earnings 2013 – Amount received as endorsement deals – $34,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2012 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $20,300,000
- Salary 2012 – Salary and winnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $23,500,000
- Sponsorship 2012 – Endorsement earnings as of June 2014 according to Forbes – $32,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2011 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $20,300,000
- Salary Jan. 2010 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $23,030,000
- Salary Jan. 2009 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $23,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2008 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $21,200,000
- Salary Jan. 2007 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $19,400,000
- Salary Jan. 2006 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $15,940,000
- Salary Jan. 2005 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $14,170,000
- Salary Jan. 2004 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $13,500,000
- Earnings Jan. 2003 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $12,370,000
- Sponsorship 2003 – 5 Year Endorsement Deal with Nike – $45,000,000
- Salary Jan. 2002 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $11,250,000
- Sponsorship 2001 – 5 Year Endorsement Contract with McDonalds – $10,000,000
- Salary 2001 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $10,130,000
- Salary 2000 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $9,000,000
- Salary 1999 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $1,319,000
- Salary 1998 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $1,167,000
- Salary 1997 – L.A Lakers Season Salary – $1,015,000
- Sponsorship 1996 – 6 Year Endorsement Deal with Adidas – $48,000,000
Apart from his salary in NBA, he increased his net worth through lucrative endorsements and sponsorship from companies like Adidas, Coca-Cola, Spalding, Panini, Hublot, Nike and McDonald’s, among others.
Kobe Bryant Investments:
In March 2014, Kobe purchased a 10% equity stake in sports drink BodyArmour for $6 million. In August 2018, Coca-Cola purchased a stake in BodyArmor that valued the company as a whole at $2 billion. That meant Kobe’s $6 million investment was worth $200 million.
Kobe Bryant House | Mansion
He owns three houses that were estimated to be worth $18.8 million in 2012. All of them are in Orange County, California, a lengthy drive from the Staples Center.
In 2014, Kobe spent $5.8 million to purchase this building in Newport Beach to house the offices of Kobe Inc.
Kobe Bryant’s Car Collection:
He once walked into a Ferrari dealership and wrote a $329,000 check for a 458 Italia.
He also owns a Lamborghini, a Bentley, and a Range Rover.
Luckily, he has a helicopter that he typically takes to home games. He says it saves him from sitting in traffic and keeps his body fresh.
Kobe Bryant Biography | Wiki
Kobe Bryant was born on August 23, 1978, in Philadelphia to the parents of NBA player Joe Bryant and Pamela Cox Bryant. When Kobe’s father Joe retired as a player in 1991, the family moved back to the United States.
Kobe Bryant gained national fame during a spectacular high school career at Lower Merion High School in Ardmore. At Adidas ABCD camp, Bryant earned the 1995 senior MVP award while playing alongside future NBA teammate Lamar Odom.
Bryant ended his high school career as Southeastern Pennsylvania’s all-time leading scorer at 2,883 points and received several awards for his performance, including being named Naismith High School Player of the Year.
He was drafted as the 13th overall pick in the first round of the 1996 NBA Draft when he was just 17 years old by the Charlotte Hornets but was quickly traded to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bryant quickly made a great impression in the NBA, being named to the NBA Rookie All-Star Team in his first NBA season. He also played a key role in helping the Lakers win three consecutive NBA Championships from 2000 to 2002 alongside other stars like Shaquille O’Neal.
He won back-to-back scoring titles in the 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 NBA seasons and winning the NBA Most Valuable Player Award in 2008.
Bryant also led the Lakers to consecutive NBA Championships in 2009 and 2010, winning the NBA Finals MVP Award both years. During this time, Bryant also helped the United States win gold medals in basketball at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.
Bryant announced his retirement in November 2015. He is one of the most successful and greatest Basketball players of all time having earned 17 NBA All-Star selections, an NBA MVP, five NBA championships with the Lakers, two Olympic gold medals.
Other than sports awards, he also won an Oscar award for Best Animated Short for his film Dear Basketball.
Kobe Bryant dated with model Vanessa Bryant in 1999 and they both got tied the knot on April 18, 2001. The beautiful couple has three daughters: Natalia, Gianna, and Bianka.
Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce from her husband on December 16, 2011, for irreconcilable differences. The divorce, however, was cancelled in early 2013 and the couple has remained together since.
Here are some of the best highlights from Kobe Bryant’s career:
- NBA All-Rookie Team (1997)
- Sportsman of the Year, BET Awards (2002, 2003, 2008)
- NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
- NBA All-Star (18 Time Winner)
- 5 Time NBA Champion (2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)
- ESPY Icon Award (2016)
Quick Facts about Kobe Bryant:
|Full Name||Kobe Bryant|
|Net Worth||$350 Million|
|Salary||25 million USD, 25 million USD|
|Date Of Birth||August 23, 1978|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight||205 lbs (93 kg)|
|Profession||Basketball player, Athlete|
|Education||Lower Merion High School, Lower Merion High School|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Vanessa Laine Bryant (m. 2001)|
|Children||Natalia Diamante Bryant, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, Bianka Bella Bryant, Natalia Diamante Bryant, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant, Bianka Bella Bryant|
|Parents||Joe Bryant, Pam Bryant|
|Siblings||Sharia Bryant, Shaya Bryant, Sharia Bryant, Shaya Bryant|
|Nicknames||Kobe Bean Bryant, The Black Mamba, Black Mamba|
|Awards||NBA Most Valuable Player Award, All-NBA Team, Bill Russell NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Defensive Team, NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Rookie Team, Best NBA Player ESPY Award, ESPY Icon Award, Naismith Boy’s High School Player of the Year, BET Award for Sportsman of the Year, Under Armour Undeniable Performance ESPY Award, NBA Most Valuable Player Award, All-NBA Team, Bill Russell NBA Finals Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Defensive Team, NBA All-Star Game Most Valuable Player Award, NBA All-Rookie Team, Best NBA Player ESPY Award, ESPY Icon Award, Naismith Boy’s High School Player of the Year, BET Award for Sportsman of the Year, Under Armour Undeniable Performance ESPY Award|
|Nominations||Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, Best Moment ESPY Award, Best Play ESPY Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year, Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Athlete, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Athlete, Best Male Athlete ESPY Award, Best Moment ESPY Award, Best Play ESPY Award, Laureus World Sports Award for Sportsman of the Year, Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Athlete, Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Athlete|
|TV Shows||Kobe Bryant’s Muse, Kobe Bryant’s Muse|
Kobe Bryant Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Kobe Bryant Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Kobe Bryant. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.