Justin Timberlake Net Worth: Justin Randall Timberlake is an American singer-songwriter, actor and record producer. Timberlake has also expanded to the world of business with 901 tequila, William Rast clothing line, and a string of co-owned restaurants. In 2012 he became an investor in the newly revamped Myspace.com. In 2013 alone, Justin earned slightly more than $60 million. He has a net worth of $230 million. His first big break came when he appeared as a contestant on the television talent show Star Search in 1991. Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Justin Timberlake Networth, His Salary Per Concert, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Justin Timberlake Net Worth 2018 @ $ 230 Million
How much is Justin Timberlake Worth?
Justin Timberlake is an American singer, actor, entrepreneur and producer who has a net worth of $230 million.
Justin Timberlake Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Asset 2015 – Amount paid for the purchase of his Williamson County Land. – $4,000,000
- EARNINGS 2014 – $57 Million
- Ticket Sales 2013 – Legends of the Summer Stadium Tour Gross Income – $69,750,000
- Performance Fee 2013 – Guaranteed earnings per show he collaborated with Jay Z – $1,000,000
- Contract 2013 – Estimated Earnings from The 20/20 Experience Album Sales (2.4 Million Copies) – $3,000,000
- Contract 2013 – Estimated Earnings from The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 Album Sales (630 Thousand Copies) – $850,000
- Earnings 2013 – Total Earnings related to Music (Album Sales and Tour Revenues) – $31,463,297
- Others Nov. 2012 – The amount he and his wife received from the sale of their wedding photos – $300,000
- Ticket Sales 2009 – Income from Tour Collaboration with Jay Z – $20,000,000
- Contract 2008 – 20 Million Contract Signed with Live Nation, $5 Million – $20,000,000
- Project Earnings Aug. 2007 – The gross income of his tour from April through August of 2007 – $41,600,000
- Record Sales 2007 – Estimated Earnings from FutureSex/LoveSounds Album Sales (10 Million Copies) – $15,000,000
- Ticket Sales 2007 – The 2007 FutureSex/LoveShow tour gross income – $127,800,000
- Ticket Sales 2003 – Justified and Stripped Tour Gross Income – $45,000,000
- Ticket Sales Nov. 2002 – Justified Tour Gross Income – $45,000,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated Earnings from Justified Album Sales (7 Million Copies) – $10,000,000
- Sponsorship 2002 – McDonald deal (“I’m Lovin’ It” single) – $6,000,000
- Project Earnings 2000 – No Strings Attached Tour income – $40,000,000
Justin Timberlake House (Mansion) and Cars Collection
Justin Timberlake House & Property (Justin Timberlake House Address):
BUYERS: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
LOCATION: New York City, NY
SIZE: 5,375 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half bathrooms
Justin Timberlake has a number of homes based in Los Angeles and New York. Timberlake’s owns a condo in TriBeca, New York. Timberlake’s condo has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with a view of the Hudson River. On the West Coast Timberlake lives in 12,000 square foot mansion in the Hollywood Hills.
Timberlake’s most recent acquisition is a penthouse designed by the late Charles Gwathmey in West Broadway’s Soho Mews. Timberlake’s new penthouse has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fireplace, and a wraparound terrace overlooking West Broadway and the complex’s interior courtyard.
Justin Timberlake Car Collection:
Lexus RX 350
Audi S5 Cabriolet
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
1960 Pontiac GTO
Justin Timberlake Biography | Wiki
Justin Timberlake was born and raised in Memphis Tennessee. His first big break came when he appeared as a contestant on the television talent show Star Search in 1991. After Star Search, Timberlake was cast in the sixth season of the revived television series The Mickey Mouse Club. After its cancellation a year later, Timberlake and fellow mouseketeer JC Chasez were recruited to be the lead singers for a boy band that would come to be known as ‘N Sync.
Though they only released three studio albums, all three were certified multi-platinum by the RIAA and produced many hit singles such as “Bye Bye Bye” and “It’s Gonna Be Me” which peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100. The album “No Strings Attached” was named the album of the 2000s by Billboard.
After ‘N Sync broke up in 2002, Justin released his debut album, “Justified”, which garnered two Grammy Awards. His second album, “FutureSex/LoveSounds” topped the Billboard 200 upon its debut and went on to sell 9 million copies worldwide and win the 2007 American Music Award for Favorite R&B/Soul Album. Timberlake’s acting credentials include a supporting role in Black Snake Moan, Southland Tales, Shrek the Third, Just Friends, The Social Network and more.
Timberlake has collaborated with many other recording artists, including Madonna, Duran Duran and 50 Cent. Timberlake has also expanded to the world of business with 901 tequila, William Rast clothing line, and a string of co-owned restaurants. In 2012 he became an investor in the newly revamped Myspace.com. In 2013 alone, Justin earned slightly more than $60 million.
Quick Facts about Justin Timberlake:
|Full Name||Justin Timberlake|
|Net Worth||$230 Million|
|Date Of Birth||January 31, 1981|
|Place Of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Profession||Actor, Record producer, Musician, Businessperson, Dancer, Singer, Television producer, Singer-songwriter, Film Producer, Voice Actor|
|Education||E E Jeter Elementary School|
|Spouse||Jessica Biel (m. 2012)|
|Children||Silas Randall Timberlake|
|Parents||Randall Timberlake, Lynn Bomar Harless|
|Siblings||Laura Katherine Timberlake, Jonathan Perry Timberlake, Stephen Robert Timberlake|
|Nicknames||JT , Justin Randall Timberlake , J. Timberlake , Justin Randall , Dzhastin Timberleyk , Tennman , Justin Timberlake|
|Awards||Grammy Awards, Emmy Awards for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics/Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series, American Music Awards, Brit Awards, Billboard Music Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, Video Vanguard Award, Futures Award – Environmental Media Awards (2011), Lord & Taylor’s Fashion Oracle Award (2015)|
|Record Labels||Jive, Zomba, RCA|
|Music Groups||NSYNC, Bravo All Stars, Can’t Stop the Feeling!, True Colors, What Goes Around…Comes Around|
|Movies||Wonder Wheel (2017), Trolls (2016), The Social Network (2010), Bad Teacher (2011), In Time (2011), Friends with Benefits (2011)|
|TV Shows||Saturday Night Live, Trippin’, ESPY Awards 2008, 2007 Kids Choice Awards, The Justified World Tour (2003–2004), The 20/20 Experience World Tour (2013–2015)|
Justin Timberlake Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia