$ 265 Million
Justin Bieber Net Worth: Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter. After a talent manager discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2008 and signed to RBMG, Bieber released his debut EP, My World, in late 2009. He has a net worth of $265 million and an annual salary of $80 million. In addition to being a pop singer, Bieber is also an actor and songwriter. Forbes considered him as the world’s ninth most powerful celebrity in 2013. He was third in the ranks in 2011 and 2012.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Justin Bieber Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details. Also Check, What is the Net Worth of Akon and Snoop Dogg
Justin Bieber Net Worth 2023 @ $265 Million
How much is Justin Bieber Worth? (what is Justin Bieber worth):
Justin Bieber is a Canadian pop singer who has a net worth of $265 million. Forbes Magazine stated the singer earned $56 million (£43.5 million) in 2016 alone, with his overall net worth being listed as $225 million (£175 million).
Justin Bieber Net Worth – Over Time
We first started tracking Justin Bieber’s net worth in February 2010. At the time we estimated his net worth to be $500 thousand. This was before the smash hit success of “Baby”, which essentially turned the teenager into a household name overnight. By the end of 2010, Justin’s net worth topped $5 million.
Between 2010 and 2011, Justin’s net worth started to grow at a furious pace. On January 29 2012, we updated his net worth to $40 million. From this point on, Justin began earning $50-70 million every year from music sales, merchandise, product endorsements, touring and various other business ventures.
After hovering in the $170 – $180 million range for a while, in July 2014, Justin’s net worth officially topped $200 million.
Justin Bieber Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
how much does Justin Bieber make a year:
Salary Per Annum: $80 million
Justin Bieber Salary and Earnings in Indian Rupees (INR):
- Annual: INR 5,408,351,585.00
- Monthly: INR 450,695,965.00
- Weekly: INR 104,006,761.00
- Daily: INR 14,817,402.00
Justin Bieber Earnings Overview:
- Ticket Sales Mar. 2017 – Ticket sales of Justin Bieber’s The Purpose World Tour (approximately 2.2 million tickets sold) – $40,200,000
- Asset Mar. 2017 – Purchase value of a massive penthouse in Amsterdam – $29,000,000
- Asset Mar. 2017 – Purchase value of his Family Guy necklace with 12 carats of rubies and diamonds – $25,000
- Asset Mar. 2017 – Purchase value of a Ducati 848 Evo – $10,000
- Asset Feb. 2017 – Purchase value of a Cadillac CTS-V Coupe – $100,000
- Box Office Sales Feb. 2016 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Zoolander 2 – $56,720,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2015 – Record sales of the album Purpose (approximately 4.788 million copies sold) – $6,220,000
- Sale of Asset Sep. 2014 – Sale of Justin Bieber’s house to Khloe Kardashian – $7,200,000
- Lawsuit Settlement Aug. 2014 – Bond and contribution to Our Kids, a local children’s charity for a DUI case – $50,500
- Lawsuit Settlement Jul. 2014 – Restitution for one misdemeanor count of vandalism in California for throwing eggs at his Calabasas neighbour’s home – $80,900
- Lawsuit Settlement Jan. 2014 – Bond issued for the consumption of alcohol, smoking of marijuana, and taking of prescription drugs – $2,500
- Record Sales Dec. 2013 – Record sales of the album Journals (approximately 10 thousand copies sold) – $13,000
- Earning Turned Donation Oct. 2013 – Donation of his Nike basketball shoes to an eBay auction benefiting the Stratford House of Blessing food bank – $62,000
- Record Sales Jan. 2013 – Record sales of the album Believe Acoustic (approximately 685 thousand copies sold) – $890,500
- Ticket Sales 2013 – Total Ticket Sales Revenue for 157 Shows (148 Sold Out) in 2012 (approximately 1,553,945 Tickets Sold) – $129,490,000
- Ticket Sales 2013 – Earnings for 122 Shows of the Believe Tour 2013 (approximately 1.77 million tickets sold) – $149,790,000
- YouTube Earnings 2013 – Earnings from YouTube Views (approximately 4,242,774,617 views as of End 2013) – $14,430,000
- Asset Jul. 2012 – Purchase value of a mansion in Los Angeles, California – $10,800,000
- Box Office Sales Jul. 2012 – Box office sales of the film Katy Perry: Part of Me – $25,330,000
- Earning Turned Donation Mar. 2012 – Donations to a clean water campaign – $21,660
- Record Sales 2012 – Record sales of the album Believe (approximately 3.904 million copies sold) – $5,070,000
- Performance Fee 2012 – Rate Per Concert Performance – $400,000
- Earning Turned Donation Mar. 2011 – Donations to the clean water campaign – $47,000
- Record Sales Feb. 2011 – Record sales of the album Never Say Never: The Remixes (approximately 1.08 million copies sold in the United States) – $1,404,000
- Box Office Sales Feb. 2011 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never – $99,030,000
- Box Office Sales Feb. 2011 – Worldwide box office sales of the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never – $99,000,000
- Ticket Sales 2011 – Total US box office gross for “Justin Bieber – Never Say Never” – $73,000,000
- Royalties 2011 – Amount made by the sales of “Someday” Perfume (approximately 154 thousand bottles sold) – $3,000,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Record sales of the album Under the Mistletoe (approximately 2.23 million copies sold) – $2,900,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2010 – First week record sales of the album My Worlds Acoustic (approximately 115 thousand copies sold in its first week) – $149,500
- Record Sales Nov. 2010 – Record sales of the album My Worlds: The Collection (approximately 150 thousand copies sold) – $195,000
- Asset Mar. 2010 – Purchase value of a Ferrari 430 – $217,000
- Asset Mar. 2010 – Purchase value of an apartment for his 16th birthday – $1,700,000
- Sponsorship 2010 – Endorsement deal with Proactiv – $3,000,000
- Record Sales 2010 – Record sales of the album “My World 2.0” 2010 (approximately 4.203 million copies sold) – $5,460,000
- Ticket Sales 2010 – Earnings for 130 Shows of the My World Tour 2010 (approximately 798,690 tickets sold) – $53,340,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2009 – Record sales of the album My World (approximately 2.096 million copies sold) – $2,720,000
Justin Bieber House and Cars Collection
Justin Bieber House & Property (Justin Bieber House Address):
The singer, 23, is blowing a mammoth $55,000-a-month on a huge Beverly Hills mansion in the Trousdale neighborhood of LA’s must-live neighbourhood.
The over 8,600 sq. ft home boasts six bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and parking for five of his luxury vehicles.
The stunning property also boasts a movie theatre, gym, office for the star’s entourage and a huge pool with a firepit that looks out over the surrounding Canyon.
Justin Bieber Cars Collection:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Cadillac CTS-V Coupe:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Range Rover:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Fisker Karma:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Ferrari F430:
Justin Bieber’s Ferrari 458 Italia:
Justin Bieber’s Lamborghini Aventador:
Justin Bieber’s Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Porsche 997 Turbo:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Audi R8:
Justin Bieber’s Customised Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van:
Justin Bieber’s Customised T-Rex:
Justin Bieber’s Customised MV Agusta F3:
Justin Bieber Biography | Wiki
Justin Bieber was born to a single mother in London, Ontario, Canada, on March 1, 1994. To date he has sold 11 million albums in the United States and more than 25 million albums around the world. Justin began singing and playing music at a very early age.
He taught himself how to play piano, drums, trumpet and guitar. At age thirteen, Bieber began uploading cover songs to YouTube. His early covers included songs from artists such as Usher, Stevie Wonder and Justin Timberlake.
Eventually, Justin’s YouTube videos were discovered by the marketing executive, Scooter Braun who had recently launched a talent and management company with R&B star Usher Raymond. Braun was impressed by Justin’s singing and was able to arrange for the young singer to audition for Usher in person. Usher was equally impressed and Bieber was immediately signed to a management contract with the Raymond Braun Group.
Justin got his really big break after auditioning for executives at Usher’s record company, Island Records. Bieber signed with the label and in 2010 released a two-part debut album entitled “My World” and “My World 2.0”. Less than two months after its release, “My World” sold over one million albums in the US alone.
To date, that album has been certified 5x platinum by the RIAA. “My World” was the first debut album to have four singles (One Time, One Less Lonely Girl, Love Me, and Favorite Girl) on the Billboard Top 40 prior to the album’s release. “My World 2.0” debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 with a total of 698,000 copies sold in the first three weeks of its release. The single “Baby” which featured rapper Ludacris, quickly became Justin’s best selling single of all time, with more than 15 million singles sold around the world.
His second album, a set of Christmas songs called “Under the Mistletoe” sold 2 million copies. His third album, 2012’s “Believe” has sold 3 million copies worldwide. As of this writing, the music video for “Baby” has 1.1 billion views on YouTube:
Although he has received extraordinary success in the music business, like many young celebrities, he has had his share of scandal in the press. In 2014, he was arrested for a DUI, drag racing, and resisting arrest; he was also exhibiting some erratic behavior around the time of his arrest and his popularity has recently started to dip as a result of his actions.
In March of 2015, Justin volunteered himself to be roasted by Comedy Central. Some of the celebrity roasters included Kevin Hart, Snoop Dogg, Shaq, Martha Stewart, Ludacris and many more. When it was all said and done, Justin ended the show with a pretty clever line
|How Much is Rita Ora Worth|
Quick Facts about Justin Bieber:
|Full Name||Justin Bieber|
|Net Worth||$265 Million|
|Date Of Birth||March 1, 1994|
|Place Of Birth||London Ontario, Canada|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Weight||145.5 pounds145.5 pounds145.5 pounds|
|Profession||Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Record producer, Dancer, Singer|
|Education||St. Michael Catholic Secondary School, Stratford Northwestern Secondary School|
|Parents||Pattie Mallette, Jeremy Bieber|
|Siblings||Jazmyn Bieber, Jaxon Bieber|
|Nicknames||Bustin Jieber , Justin Drew Bieber , J-Beebs , JB , The Bieb , Bieba Baby , Justin , JBiebs|
|Awards||American Music Award for Artist of the Year (2012, 2010), MTV Europe Music Awards, Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording (2016), Billboard Music Awards, Kids’ Choice Awards, Teen Choice Awards|
|Record Labels||Raymond Braun Media Group|
|Music Groups||Young Artists for Haiti, Young Artists for Haiti, Young Artists for Haiti|
|Movies||Justin Bieber: Rise to Fame (documentary, 2011), Justin Bieber: Rise to Fame, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (2011, rockumentary), Justin Bieber’s Believe (2013),|
Justin Bieber Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Justin Bieber Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Justin Bieber. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.