Johnny Depp Net Worth: Johnny Depp is an American actor and producer, His annual salary in some years has been known to top $100 million, easily making him one of the highest paid actors on the planet. To date, Johnny Depp’s many successful films have grossed over $3.4 billion in America and $8.7 billion worldwide at the box office.He is expected to appear on projects such as Transcendence, Into the Woods and Pirates of the Caribbean 5. Johnny Depp has an estimated net worth of $200 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Johnny Depp Networth, His Salary , Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Johnny Depp Net Worth 2018 @ $ 200 Million
American actor, screenwriter, producer and director, Johnny Depp has an estimated net worth of $200 million.The Net Worth and Income of Johnny Depp is expected to continue to grow at a Strong pace. Over the next few years, Johnny Depp’s Net worth is likely to grow by around 120%.
Johnny Depp Salary Per Year | Per Month | Per Day
How Much Johnny Depp Earns A Year?:
Income Statistics for 2014
Net Worth: USD 350,000,000.00
Annual Income: USD 23,000,000.00
Monthly Income: USD 1,916,000.00
Weekly Income: USD 442,000.00
Daily Income: USD 63,000.00
|Johnny Depp Net Worth||$446 million USD|
|Annual Income||$28 million USD|
|Personal Investments||$206 million USD|
|Luxury Cars – 12||$4 million USD|
Johnny Depp Salary Per Movie | Per Film
Currently, Johnny Depp has earned $20 Million Per Film. Here are the earnings of his films.
|Salary from Mortdecai||2015||$48 Million|
|Salary from Into the Woods||2014||$15 Million|
|Salary from Transcendence||2013||$20,000,000|
|Salary from Alice in Wonderland (Includes Back end Bonus)||2010||$50,000,000|
|Salary from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl||2003||$10,000,000|
|Salary from Donnie Brasco||1997||$5,000,000|
|Salary from Nick of Time||1995||$5,000,000|
|Per episode salary from 21 Jump Street||1987||$45,000|
Johnny Depp House & Cars Collection
Johnny Depp House & Property (where does Johnny Depp live now?):
Johnny Depp Resides in Los Angeles, California. Johnny Depp bought this luxury home in 2010. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around $18.9 Million.
His California house. ($3 million)
Johnny Depp Cars Collection:
The Car collection of Johnny Depp is quite Large. Johnny Depp owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Johnny Depp include BMW, Ford, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, and Chevrolet.
1959 Corvette – ($Unknown).
Johnny Depp Biography | Wiki
Johnny Depp net worth is estimated at$400 million. Johnny Depp aka Jack Sparrow of Pirates of Carrabin is an American actor who came into limelight in the early 80s with a television series 21 Jump Street. Johnny Depp net worth came from his blockbuster film appearances as an actor. Johnny always had his heart set on music and this hobby became a passion when his mother gifted him a guitar when he turned 12. He dropped out from school at the age of 16 just to concentrate on his music career but unfortunately couldn’t make it. He got married at the age of 20 to Lori Allison a makeup artist and to make daily needs he has also sold pens over the phone.
Lori introduced him to actress Nichol Cage and this how his movie career was launched, his first step to Johnny Depp net worth. He got divorced soon and got involved with many celebrity actresses. Johnny has also tried his hands in production and formed a film production company Infinitum Nihil in 2004 that has many successful movies in credit which also expanded Johnny Depp net worth. Johnny began to date Vanessa Paradise a French actress and singer. The two have a daughter and a son. Johnny also possessed a hobby or we can say rather a craze for collecting fine and exclusive wines. Due to this passion, he has a gifted vineyard to his girlfriend Vanessa in order to celebrate an album she had just released at the time.
Johnny Depp net worth allowed him to own a 56-foot yacht which is a steam-powered boat called Vajoliroja and stays in a 150-year-old mansion in Somerset, England that he bought in 1996 with an investment of $3 million in it. Depp is also one of the most stylish men in the Hollywood and is famous for his tattoos all over his body that signifies important persons or events in his life, a plus factor to Johnny Depp net worth. Although he could not make a high career in music his love for music always remained in the corner of his heart. To fulfill this dream he purchased a club, The Viper Room, in Los Angeles. There are several books written on Depp by different authors to showcase the ups and downs of his life.
Johnny Depp has been a recipient of Screen Actors Guild Award and Golden Globe Award for the Best Actor category. His name rose to fame after his appearance on the TV series 21 Jump Street. Eventually, he accepting more challenging roles such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, Rango, Alice In Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean film series, Dark Shadows and The Tourist.His appearance on Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street earned him a Golden Globe Award for the Best Actor category. On the other hand, his magnificent portrayal of role on Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl earned him the Best Actor award from Screen Actors Guild. In 2003 and 2009, he was named by People Magazine as the Sexiest Man Alive. In 2012, he was elected to the Guinness Book of World Records as the highest paid actor.
- Johnny Depp emerged as a star worth paying attention to with his performance in ‘Edward Scissor hands’. The dark romantic fantasy cast a spell on audiences due to its tragic love story plot. Released on December 7, 1990, in the United States, the movie went on to bring in nearly $90 million at the box office.
- ‘Donnie Brasco’ once again shows his ability to reflect the characteristics and mannerisms of his character. What’s unique about his performance in this movie is that he comes across as entirely believable, further displaying his versatility as an actor, as an FBI agent working undercover to capture dangerous mobsters. The movie was both a critical and financial success, raking in nearly $125 million at the box office.
- The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ film series has proven to be one of the most significant works from Depp. It’s considered among the star’s major career achievements due to the universal appeal of the film series and his charismatic interpretation of Captain Jack Sparrow character.
Awards & Achievements:
- Johnny Depp’s first major award was the ‘London Film Critics’ Circle Award’ for ‘Actor of the Year’, which he received in 1995 for his roles in ‘Don Juan DeMarco’ and ‘Ed Wood.’
- The versatile actor was awarded an honorary ‘Cesar’, France’s national film award, in 1999.
- In 2008, Depp won a ‘Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture’ for his role in ‘Sweeney Todd’. He was also named ‘Best Villain’ at the ‘MTV Movie Awards’ for the same role later that same year.
- From 2011-2014, the talented actor has won the People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Movie Actor on three occasions.
- He has also received numerous Teen Choice and Kids’ Choice awards throughout his career.
- He received the ‘MTV Generation Award’ in 2012, the same year that ‘Guinness World Records’ listed Depp as the highest paid actor.
Personal Life & Legacy:
Depp formed a bond with his mother’s second husband, singer Robert Palmer, whom he cited as an inspirational person in his life.In December of 1983, he married the sister of one of the band members of ‘Rock City Angels’, Lori Anne Allison. He supported himself financially by working as a telemarketer while his wife worked as a makeup artist. But the marriage culminated in a divorce two years later.
In 1986, he became engaged to, but never married, a then-aspiring actress named Sherilyn Fenn but the relationship ended in the later ’80s. After that, the actor had a long-term off and on the relationship with French singer Vanessa Paradise from 1988 through 2012. Paradise is also the mother of Depp’s two children.Their daughter Lily-Rose Melody Depp was born in 1999 and their son John Christopher Depp III came along three years later.
Throughout the late ’80s and into the early ’90s, he also had relationships with Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey, his Edward Scissor hands co-star Winona Ryder and supermodel Kate Moss. In 2015, he married his second wife, actress Amber Heard.The actor’s charity work includes involvement with the ‘Actors Fund of America’ and extensive efforts to raise funds for the ‘Children’s Hospice and Palliative Care Coalition’.