John Christopher Depp II is an American Actor, Producer, and Musician. Do you wanna know Johnny Depp Net worth?. Have you ever think about How much money is he earning through Movies, Endorsements, and Salary? The total value of his Cars, House, Properties? Here you will be getting answered for all these questions. The Net Worth of American actor and singer Johnny Depp is $205 Million.
Johny Depp Net Worth 2019
His annual salary in some years has been known to top $100 million, easily making him one of the highest paid actors on the planet. To date, Johnny Depp’s many successful films have grossed over $3.4 billion in America and $8.7 billion worldwide at the box office.
Johnny reportedly spends $3.6 million per year to maintain a 40-person full-time staff, $30,000 per month on wine, $150,000 per month on bodyguards, and $200,000 per month on private jet travel. He also reportedly spent $75 million to purchase more than 14 homes around the world including a 45 acre chateau in France, a horse farm in Kentucky, several islands in the Bahamas. He owns several yachts, more than 45 cars, 12 storage facilities worth of memorabilia and an art collection that includes works by artists such as Andy Warhol.
Johnny Depp Earnings Per Year
|2013||Salary from Transcendence||$20,000,000|
|2011||Salary from The Lone Ranger||$20,000,000|
|Salary from Rango||$7,500,000|
|Salary from The Rum Diary||$15,000,000|
|Salary from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Includes Backend Bonus)||$55,500|
|2010||Salary from The Tourist||$20,000,000|
|Salary from Alice in Wonderland (Includes Backend Bonus)||$50,000,000|
Johny Depp House
Depp has also spent $75 million on 14 different properties. Johnny Depp properties include mansions, penthouse apartments, a yacht, and an island.
Johnny Depp Resides in Los Angeles, California. Johnny Depp bought this luxury home in 2010. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around $18.9 Million. Many people know Johny Depp House address in Hollywood Hills.
Johnny Depp Cars Collection
The Car collection of Johnny Depp is quite Large. Johnny Depp owns a few of the best luxury cars in the world. He owns several yachts, more than 45 cars.
Johnny Depp Yatch
The Car brands owned by Johnny Depp include BMW, Ford, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, and Chevrolet.
Johnny Depp Salary Per Movie
Currently, Johnny Depp has earned $20 Million Per Film. Here are the earnings of his films.
|Salary from Mortdecai||2015||$48 Million|
|Salary from Into the Woods||2014||$15 Million|
|Salary from Transcendence||2013||$20,000,000|
|Salary from Alice in Wonderland (Includes Back-end Bonus)||2010||$50,000,000|
|Salary from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl||2003||$10,000,000|
|Salary from Donnie Brasco||1997||$5,000,000|
|Salary from Nick of Time||1995||$5,000,000|
|Per episode salary from 21 Jump Street||1987||$45,000|
Johnny Depp Biography
Depp was born on June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kentucky, the youngest of four children of Betty Sue Palmer a waitress, and John Christopher Depp, a civil engineer.
Depp moved frequently during his childhood. He and his siblings lived in more than 20 different places, eventually settling in Miramar, Florida in 1970. Depp’s parents divorced in 1978 when he was 15. His mother married Robert Palmer, whom Depp has called “an inspiration to me.”
He has been nominated for three Academy Awards and has won the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Actor. Depp rose to prominence on the 1980s television series 21 Jump Street, becoming a teen idol.
Depp has challenged himself by playing larger-than-life roles, including a supporting role in Oliver Stone’s 1986 Vietnam War film Platoon and the title character in the 1990 romantic dark fantasy Edward Scissorhands.
He later found box office success in the fantasy adventure film Sleepy Hollow, the fantasy swashbuckler film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and its sequels, the fantasy film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the fantasy film Alice in Wonderland, and the animated action comedy western Rango (in which he voiced the title character).
- Johnny Depp emerged as a star worth paying attention to with his performance in ‘Edward Scissor hands’. The dark romantic fantasy cast a spell on audiences due to its tragic love story plot. Released on December 7, 1990, in the United States, the movie went on to bring in nearly $90 million at the box office.
- ‘Donnie Brasco’ once again shows his ability to reflect the characteristics and mannerisms of his character. What’s unique about his performance in this movie is that he comes across as entirely believable, further displaying his versatility as an actor, as an FBI agent working undercover to capture dangerous mobsters. The movie was both a critical and financial success, raking in nearly $125 million at the box office.
- The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ film series has proven to be one of the most significant works by Depp. It’s considered among the star’s major career achievements due to the universal appeal of the film series and his charismatic interpretation of Captain Jack Sparrow character.
Awards & Achievements:
- Johnny Depp’s first major award was the ‘London Film Critics’ Circle Award’ for ‘Actor of the Year’, which he received in 1995 for his roles in ‘Don Juan DeMarco’ and ‘Ed Wood.’
- The versatile actor was awarded an honorary ‘Cesar’, France’s national film award, in 1999.
- In 2008, Depp won a ‘Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture’ for his role in ‘Sweeney Todd’. He was also named ‘Best Villain’ at the ‘MTV Movie Awards’ for the same role later that same year.
- From 2011-2014, the talented actor has won the People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Movie Actor on three occasions.
- He has also received numerous Teen Choice and Kids’ Choice awards throughout his career.
- He received the ‘MTV Generation Award’ in 2012, the same year that ‘Guinness World Records’ listed Depp as the highest paid actor.