$ 380 Million
Jennifer Lopez Net Worth: Jennifer Lynn Lopez was also known by her nickname J.Lo, is an American singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. She also forged a successful pop and dance music career. She has a net worth of $380 million. Her career has spanned more than two decades and today she is one of Hollywood’s biggest A-list celebrities. Jennifer spent several seasons as a guest judge on American Idol. For her services as a judge, Jennifer was paid a cool $12 million per year.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Jennifer Lopez Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Per Concert, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and her other Investments details.
Jennifer Lopez Net Worth 2020 @ $ 380 Million
How much is Jennifer Lopez Worth?
Jennifer Lopez is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer who has a net worth of $380 million.
Jennifer Lopez Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
Jennifer Lopez Salary & Earnings Overview:
EARNINGS 2017: $38 Million
- Sale of Asset Mar. 2017 – Selling price of her over-the-top mansion in Hidden Hills, California – $10,000,000
EARNINGS 2016: $39.5 Million
- Box Office Sales Jul. 2016 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Ice Age: Collision Course – $408,580,000
- Asset Jun. 2016 – Purchase value of Sela Ward’s Bel-Air mansion – $28,000,000
EARNINGS 2015: $28.5 Million
- Box Office Sales Jul. 2015 – Box office sales of the movie Lila & Eve – $38,000
- Box Office Sales Mar. 2015 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Home – $386,000,000
- Box Office Sales Jan. 2015 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie The Boy Next Door – $52,430,000
EARNINGS 2014: $37 Million
- Record Sales Jun. 2014 – First week record sales of the album A.K.A. (approximately 33 thousand copies sold) – $42,900
EARNINGS 2013: $45 Million
- Box Office Sales Jan. 2013 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Parker – $46,220,000
- Salary 2013 – Salary as Judge of American Idol Season 13 – $17,500,000
EARNINGS 2012: $52 Million
- Record Sales Jul. 2012 – Record sales of the album Dance Again… the Hits (approximately 60 thousand copies sold) – $78,000
- Box Office Sales Jul. 2012 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift – $877,240,000
- Misc. Jun. 2012 – Total sales of J. Lo perfume for the past 10 years (approximately 3 million bottles sold) – $66,610,000
- Box Office Sales May. 2012 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie What to Expect When You’re Expecting – $84,380,000
- Salary Jan. 2012 – Salary as Judge of American Idol Season 12 – $20,000,000
|Don’t Forget to Check||Highest Net Worth Athlete|
- Record Sales May. 2011 – Record sales of the album Love (approximately 699 thousand copies sold) – $908,700
- Salary 2011 – Salary as Judge of American Idol Season 11 – $12,000,000
- Asset Oct. 2010 – Purchase value of a nine-bedroom, 17,000-square-foot home – $8,200,000
- Box Office Sales Apr. 2010 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie The Back-Up Plan – $77,480,000
EARNINGS 2008: $7 Million
- Royalties Mar. 2008 – Cover of March issue of People Magazine (with her twins) – $6,000,000
- Record Sales Oct. 2007 – Record sales of the album Brave (approximately 650 thousand copies sold) – $845,000
- Event Sep. 2007 – Earnings from co-headlining the North American concert tour with Marc Anthony – $10,000,000
- Box Office Sales Aug. 2007 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie El Cantante – $7,910,000
- Record Sales Mar. 2007 – Record sales of the album Como Ama una Mujer (approximately 383,500 copies sold) – $498,550
EARNINGS 2006: $10 Million
- Box Office Sales May. 2006 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Bordertown – $8,330,000
- Lawsuit Settlement 2006 – Amount awarded to Lopez as compensatory damages her ex-husband Noa has given her – $545,000
EARNINGS 2005: $17 Million
- Box Office Sales Sep. 2005 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie An Unfinished Life – $18,620,000
- Box Office Sales May. 2005 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Monster-in-Law – $154,750,000
- Record Sales Mar. 2005 – Record sales of the album Rebirth (Approximately 1,221,500 copies sold) – $1,588,000
- Salary 2005 – Salary from the movie Monster In Law – $15,000,000
- Salary 2005 – Salary from the movie An Unfinished Life – $4,000,000
- Box Office Sales Mar. 2004 – Worldwide box office sales of the movie Jersey Girl – $36,000,000
- Salary 2004 – Salary from the movie Jersey Girl – $4,000,000
- Salary 2004 – Shall We Dance Salary – $14,000,000
Jennifer Lopez Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Jennifer Lopez House & Property (Jennifer Lopez House Address):
In August 2016, Jennifer reportedly plunked down $40 million on a seven-bedroom, 13-bathroom, 13,932-square-foot home spread out over eight coveted Bel-Air acres.
Jennifer Lopez decided to part with the over-the-top Hidden Hills, CA, mansion she bought with Marc Anthony, listing it for a whopping $17 million in 2015.
Jennifer and Marc purchased the nine-bedroom, 17,000-square-foot home for $8.2 million in 2010
Jennifer Lopez Car Collection:
Rolls Royce Ghost
Aston Martin DB7
Jennifer Lopez Biography | Wiki
Quick Facts about Jennifer Lopez:
|Full Name||Jennifer Lopez|
|Net Worth||$380 Million|
|Date Of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Place Of Birth||Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)|
|Weight||123 lbs (56 kg)|
|Profession||Singer, Record producer, Television producer, Entrepreneur, Actor, Songwriter, Music Video Director, Presenter, Dancer, Fashion designer|
|Education||Preston High School, Baruch College|
|Spouse||Marc Anthony (m. 2004–2014), Cris Judd (m. 2001–2003), Ojani Noa (m. 1997–1998)|
|Children||Emme Maribel Muñiz, Maximilian David Muñiz|
|Parents||David Lopez, Guadalupe Rodríguez|
|Siblings||Lynda Lopez, Leslie Lopez|
|Nicknames||J-Lo , Jennifer Lynn Lopez , J. Lo , Jennifer ‘J-Lo’ Lopez , Jennifer López , La Lopez , Lola , Jennifer Lynn Muñiz , Jenny from the Block , JLo|
|Awards||Billboard Icon Award (2014), American Music Award for Favorite Latin Artist (2011, 2007), MTV Europe Music Awards, MTV Movie Award (2015), MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip-Hop Video/Best Electronic Video, Teen Choice Awards, ALMA Awards|
|Nominations||Hollywood Walk of Fame, World Icon Award (Premios Juventud, Univision, 2013),”Highest Viewed Female Music Video of All Time” by Guinness World Records (2012)|
|Movies||“Gigli”, “Main In Manhattan”, “Monster-In-Law”, “Shall We Dance”, “Out of Sight”, “U turn”, “Blood and Wine”, “Anaconda”|
|TV Shows||“Jesus Christ Superstar”, “Oklahoma!”, “Selena”, “American Idol” (2010-2012), “Hotel Malibu” (1994), “Shades of Blue” (2016-present), “Q’Viva! The Chosen” (2012), “Making the Video” (1999-present), “Jennifer Lopez Presents: Como Ama una Mujer” (2007|
Jennifer Lopez Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Jennifer Lopez Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Jennifer Lopez. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.
Chad Johnson Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 5 Million Chad Johnson Net Worth: Chad Javon Johnson formerly Chad Ochocinco, is a former American football wide receiver. In April 2011, he was named by...
Carter Beauford Net Worth 2020 | Salary | House | Cars
$ 65 Million Carter Beauford Net Worth: Carter Anthony Beauford is an American drummer, percussionist, and founding member of Dave Matthews...
Mel Gibson Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 425 Million Mel Gibson Net Worth: Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson Known as Mel Gibson (born January 3, 1956) is an American actor and...
Lisa Ann Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 4 Million Lisa Ann Net Worth: Lisa Ann (born May 9, 1972) is an American pornographic actress and radio personality. She has also worked as...
Jordan Spieth Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
$ 60 Million Jordan Spieth Net Worth: Jordan Alexander Spieth is an American professional golfer on the PGA Tour and former world number one in the Official World...
Lady Gaga Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 275 Million Lady Gaga Net Worth: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta known professionally as Lady Gaga is an American singer, songwriter, and actress....
Rihanna Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 245 Million Rihanna Net Worth: Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, and actress. In 2005, Rihanna rose to fame...
Usain Bolt Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 55 Million Usain Bolt Net Worth: Usain St Leo Bolt is a retired Jamaican sprinter. He is the first person to hold...
Snoop Dogg Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Wiki
$ 135 Million Snoop Dogg Net Worth: Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. known professionally as Snoop Dogg is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer,...
Kurt Russell Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
$ 70 Million Kurt Russell Net Worth: Kurt Vogel Russell is an American actor. He began acting on television in...