Frankie Valli Net Worth: Frankie Valli is an American singer, known as the frontman of The Four Seasons beginning in 1960. He is known for his unusually powerful head voice. Valli scored 29 Top 40 hits with The Four Seasons, one Top 40 hit under The Four Seasons alias The Wonder Who?, and nine Top 40 hits as a solo artist.Frankie Valli is a famous singer, best known for being a member of the band called “The Four Seasons”, which released such hits as “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Sherry”, “Rag Doll”, “Walk Like a Man” and many others.who has a net worth of $80 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Frankie Valli Networth, His Salary, Houses, Cars, and his other Investments details.
Frankie Valli Net Worth 2018 @ $80 Million
It is reliably estimated that Frankie’s net worth is $60 million, the main source of his wealth being, of course, Frankie’s successful career as a musician and his activities with “The Four Seasons”.
How Much Frankie Valli Earns A Year?
- Annual: $58 000 000
- Monthly: $4833333,33
- Weekly: $1115384,62
- Daily: $158904,11
Frankie Valli House & Property (where does Frankie Valli live now?):
Randi Valli, the ex-wife of singer Frankie Valli, closed on the sale of her Manhasset home in early April. She had been asking $2.65 million for the five-bedroom mansion in the Stone Hill development. The final sales price was $2.27 million, according to the Long Island Real Estate Report.
The 5,200-square-foot home has 5½ baths, a fireplace, a private courtyard and a three-car garage. The listing agent was Nick Colombos of Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
Frankie Valli Biography
Frankie Valli net worth is estimated at $60 million. Valli is a singer most popular being the frontman of The Four Seasons at the beginning of 1960. More so, people recognize him for his unusually powerful falsetto voice. This singer was able to score 29 Top 40 hits with the said band. More so, he has one Top 40 hit under The Four Seasons’ alias “The Wonder Who?” Add to that, he has nine Top 40 hits being a solo artist. Being the member of this band, his number one hit includes Sherry (1962), Big Girls Don’t Cry (1962), Walk Like a Man (1963), Rag Doll (1964), and also December 1963 (Oh, What A Night) (1975) – all these became the source of Frankie Valli net worth.
He also recorded the song Can’t Take My Eyes Off You and it reached number two in 1967. You’re Ready Now, a solo that he recorded in 1966, became a surprise hit in Great Britain being part of the Northern soul scene booming Frankie Valli net worth. Add to that, it reached the 11th spot on the British pop charts back in December 1970. Two number one hits are My Eyes Adored You in 1974 and Grease in 1978 – these were icing on the cake to Frankie Valli net worth.
Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, Nick Massi, and Valli are the original members of The Four Seasons and were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame back in 1990. They were also included in Vocal Group Hall of Fame back in 1999. Valli gained his career when he became the lead singer for The 4 Seasons. During his stint as the singer for the quartet, they are known for their singles such as Candy Girl, Rag Doll, and Who Loves You, among others.He was indicted along with his fellow members of the band into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990. Valli was born on May 3, 1934, in Newark, New Jersey, United States.
Major Works :
- He received the National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) Lifetime Achievement Award in 2006.
- Frankie Valli was honored with the Ellis Island Medal of Honor for his commitment to many humanitarian causes in 2012.
Awards & Achievements :
- His 1967 single ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’ is one of his most popular solo singles. It peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and had a major cultural impact. The song was so popular that it spawned numerous cover versions in different countries all over the world. The single’s enduring popularity can be assessed by the fact that it has been featured on a number of television and film soundtracks.
- The highly popular song ‘My Eyes Adored You’ (1974), another one of Valli’s solo singles, became his first No.1 hit as a solo artist. Even though it was his solo effort, the success of the song helped to revive interest in the music of The Four Seasons which had somewhat fallen out of favor in the mid-1970s.
Valli has been married three times. He married his first wife, Mary, who already had a two-year-old daughter when he was in his early twenties; they had two daughters together and divorced 13 years later in 1971. He married Mary Ann Hannagan in 1974, and that marriage lasted eight years. He then married Randy Clohessy in 1984; the couple had three sons and separated in 2004. In 1980 his stepdaughter, Celia, was killed when she fell off a fire escape, and six months later his youngest daughter, Francine, died of a drug overdose.
Valli has been a supporter of heritage-related causes, particularly the National Italian American Foundation (NIAF). In 2006, he received the NIAF Lifetime Achievement Award at the Foundation’s Anniversary Gala. In 2008, NIAF presented a scholarship in his name to an Italian-American music student during the foundation’s East Coast Gala.
In May 2012, Valli received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor for his commitment to many humanitarian causes.
Bio Data of Frankie Valli :
- Birth date: May 3, 1934
- Birth place: Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Height: 5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)
- Profession: Singer, Actor
- Nationality: United States of America
- Spouse: Mary Ann Hannigan (m. 1974–1982), Mary Mandel (m. ?–1971)
- Children: Francesco Valli, Francine Valli, Antonia Valli, Celia Valli, Emilio Valli, Brando Valli
- Movies: “And So It Goes”, “Witness to the Mob” (1998), “Sgt.Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1978), “Modern Love” (1990)TV shows:“The Sopranos”, “Full House”, “Hawaii Five-0”
- Albums: Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons: 25th Anniversary Collection (1988), The Music of Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons (2007), Very Best of Frankie Valli (1979), Valli Gold (1975)