$ 500 Thousand
vander Holyfield Net Worth: Evander Holyfield is an American former professional boxer who competed from 1984 to 2011. A professional boxer, Evander Holyfield has fought at the Heavyweight, Cruiserweight, and Light-Heavyweight Divisions, and won a Bronze medal a the 1984 Olympic Games. He was also an Undisputed Champion in both the Heavyweight and Cruiserweight Divisions. He has a net worth of $500 Thousand dollars.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Evander Holyfield Networth 2018 in dollars, His Salary Per Year and Month, Houses, Cars, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details.
Evander Holyfield Net Worth 2021 @ $ 500 Thousand
How much is Evander Holyfield Worth?
Evander Holyfield is a retired American professional boxer who has a net worth of $500 thousand.
Evander Holyfield Money Issues:
Just like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield somehow managed to blow through a fortune that at one time peaked above $200 million. During his career, Holyfield earned an estimated $230 million in prize money alone. Unfortunately, all that money was gone by 2008 when his 109 room Atlanta mansion was lost to foreclosure. The mansion was 54,000 square feet on 234 acres. The house cost more than $1 million a year to maintain. After being foreclosed, the house sold at public auction for $7.5 million.
Unfortunately, Evander owed a bank more than twice that amount for the house’s mortgage. As of January 2013, he also owes several hundred thousand dollars in back taxes to the IRS. Most of Holyfield’s prized possessions have been sold at auction over the years to cover a number of debts and obligations, including his Olympic bronze medal, 20 pairs of fight gloves, championship rings, belts and 25 match robes and shorts.
Evander Holyfield Salary Per Match | Per Year | Per Month | Earnings Overview
- Earnings Nov. 2014 – Earnings over his 26-year career – $230,000,000
- Sale of Asset Jan. 2014 – Sale of Evander Holyfield’s mansion to Rick Ross – $8,000,000
- Asset Jun. 2008 – Purchase value of Holyfield’s 54,000-square-foot (5,000 m2), 109-room, 17-bathroom suburban Atlanta estate – $10,000,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Michael Moorer (approximately 550 thousand buys) – $770,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson (approximately 1.99 million buys) – $2,790,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson (approximately 1.59 million buys) – $2,230,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis (approximately 1.2 million buys) – $1,680,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis (approximately 850 thousand buys) – $1,190,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and John Ruiz (approximately 185 thousand buys) – $259,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2005 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and James Toney (approximately 150 thousand buys) – $210,000
- Ticket Sales Jul. 2004 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Riddick Bowe (approximately 650 thousand buys) – $910,000
- Ticket Sales Feb. 2003 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Riddick Bowe (approximately 950 thousand buys) – $1,330,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 2002 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Riddick Bowe (approximately 900 thousand buys) – $1,260,000
- Ticket Sales Oct. 2000 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Larry Holmes (approximately 730 thousand buys) – $1,020,000
- Ticket Sales Jan. 1999 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson (approximately 1.4 million buys) – $56,430,000
- Ticket Sales Jun. 1997 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson (approximately 1 million buys) – $49,690,000
- Ticket Sales Nov. 1996 – Pay-per-view sales of the fight between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson (approximately 1.59 million buys) – $79,000,000
- Ticket Sales Nov. 1996 – Ticket sales of Holyfield’s fight against Mike Tyson (approximately 16,103 tickets sold) – $14,150,000
- Ticket Sales Oct. 1990 – Pay-per-view sales of the heavyweight title fight between Evander Holyfield and James ”Buster” Douglas (approximately 1 million households subscribed) – $34,950,000
Evander Holyfield Mansion (House) | Cars | Private Jets
Evander Holyfield House & Property (Evander Holyfield House Address?):
Evander Holyfield’s Former Mansion (Current Owner: Rick Ross)
Built in 1994, the boxing champ’s one-time home in Fayetteville, Ga., covers 44,234 square feet and has 109 rooms, including a 135-seat theater, a 100-person dining room and a bowling alley. Rapper Rick Ross purchased the home in 2014.
Evander Holyfield Car Collection | Private Jet | Yachts: —-
Evander Holyfield Biography | Wiki
Born on October 19, 1962, in Atmore, Alabama, Holyfield made a name for himself in the ring fighting at the Heavyweight, Cruiserweight and Light-Heavyweight Divisions. He was only twelve years old when he moved with his family to Atlanta and started to train boxing. Having won the Boys Club boxing tournament, young Holyfield qualified to compete in his first junior Olympic at the age of 13. By the time he turned 15, he already became the Southeastern Regional Champion, winning the regional tournament and the Best Boxer award.
After he took home the bronze medal in the Light Heavyweight division at the 1984 Summer Olympics, Evander Holyfield made his debut as a professional at the age of 21. It was in 1985 that he moved up to the cruiserweight division, where he won his first title the following year with his win over Dwight Muhammad Qawi for the WBA Cruiserweight belt. Next, he defeated Ricky Parkey and Carlos De Leon to fetch the Lineal, IBF and WBC titles and eventually become the Undisputed Cruiserweight Champion.
In 1988, he achieved his first win as a heavyweight, as he defeated Buster Douglas for the The Ring, Lineal, WBC, WBA and IBF titles in 1990. As for Evander’s other victories over notable fighters are those against George Foreman, Larry Holmes, Riddick Bowe, Ray Mercer, Mike Tyson (two times), Michael Moorer, John Ruiz, Michael Dokes and Hasim Rahman. What’s more, Evander Holyfield is the only four-time World Heavyweight Champion.
He turned out the winner of the WBA, WBC and IBF titles in 1990, the WBA and IBF titles in 1993, as well as WBA titles in 1996 and 2000. He had a futile attempt to win The World Heavyweight Championship for the fifth time on December 20, 2008, but he lost a controversial majority decision to WBA Heavyweight Champion Nicolay Valuev in Sweden. He was 45 at the time.
Quick Facts about Evander Holyfield:
|Full Name||Evander Holyfield|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Date Of Birth||October 19, 1962|
|Place Of Birth||Atmore, Alabama, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.854 m)|
|Weight||226 lbs (102.5 kg)|
|Profession||American former professional boxer (1984-2011), World heavyweight champion|
|Spouse||Candi Calvana Smith (m. 2003–2012), Janice Itson (m. 1996–2000), Paulette Bowen (m. 1985–1991)|
|Children||Eli Ethan Holyfield, Eleazar Evan Holyfield|
|Parents||Annie Laura Holyfield, Isom Coley|
|Nicknames||The Real Deal , Real Deal , The Warrior|
|Awards||Olympic games (1984 Los Angeles, Bronze Medal – Light heavyweight), Pan American Games (Caracas 1983, Silver Medal – Light heavyweight), Four-time World Heavyweight Champion (WBA, WBC, IBF, lineal titles)|
|Nominations||100 greatest punchers of all time (Ring’s magazine, 2014), Greatest cruiserweight of all time (BoxingScene magazine)|
|Movies||Blood Salvage (1990), Necessary Roughness (1991), Arthur (2011)|
|TV Shows||Lookin’ For a Fight (2015), Celebrity Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars|
Evander Holyfield Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Evander Holyfield Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Evander Holyfield. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.