$ 190 Million
Eminem Net Worth: Marshall Bruce Mathers III has known professionally as Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and actor. He was the first white rapper since the Beastie Boys to garner both sales and critical respect. Eminem is the best-selling artist of the 2000s in the United States. Throughout his career, he has had 10 number-one albums on the Billboard 200 and five number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Eminem Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details. Also Check, How Much Money is Akon and Post Malone Worth
Eminem Net Worth 2020 @ $ 190 Million
How much is Eminem Worth? (what is eminem’s net worth)
Eminem is a multi-platinum selling American rapper, producer, and actor who has a net worth of $190 million.
Eminem Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
how much money does Eminem have:
- EARNINGS 2016 – $11 Million
- Record Sales 2015 – Estimated earnings from the compilation album Southpaw: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture released on Shady Records – $69,000
- Record Sales 2014 – Estimated earnings from his compilation album Shady XV (certified gold by RIAA) – $10,000
- Record Sales 2013 – Estimated earnings from his album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (certified 4x platinum by RIAA and Music Canada, 2x platinum by ARIA and BPI, and platinum by BVMI, IFPI-SWI, RMNZ and SNEP) – $7,500,000
- EARNINGS 2012 – $15 Million
- EARNINGS 2011 – $14 Million
- Record Sales 2010 – Estimated earnings from his album Recovery (certified 4x platinum by ARIA, 3x platinum by RIAA and BPI, platinum by Music Canada, BVMI, IFPI, IFPI-SWI, RMNZ and SNEP, and gold by RIAJ) – $15,000,000
- Record Sales 2009 – Estimated earnings from his album Relapse (certified 2x platinum by RIAA, platinum by ARIA, BPI, IFPI-SWI and RMNZ, and gold byb BVMI and RIAJ) – $7,500,000
- Record Sales 2006 – Estimated earnings from his compilation album Eminem Presents: The Re-Up (certified 2x platinum by RMNZ, platinum by RIAA, and gold by ARIA and IFPI-SWI) – $1,300,000
- Record Sales 2006 – Estimated earnings from his video album Eminem Presents: The Anger Management Tour (certified platinum by SNEP, and gold by ARIA and BPI) – $77,500
- Record Sales 2005 – Estimated earnings from his compilation album Curtain Call: The Hits (certified 7x platinum by RIAA, 6x platinum by ARIA and BPI, 5x platinum by RMNZ, 2x platinum by IFPI and RIAJ, 2x gold by SNEP, and gold by IFPI-SWI) – $12,000,000
- Record Sales 2004 – Estimated earnings from his album Encore (certified 6x platinum by ARIA, 5x platinum by RIAA and RMNZ, 4x platinum by BPI, 2x platinum by IFPI, platinum by BVMI, IFPI-SWI and RIAJ, and 2x gold by SNEP) – $21,000,000
- Record Sales 2004 – Estimated earnings from the album D12 World with the Detroit hip hop group D12 (certified 2x platinum by RIAA, platinum by ARIA, BPI, RIAJ and RMNZ, and gold by BVMI) – $2,735
- Asset 2003 – Price of his Michigan Mansion – $4,750,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from his compilation album 8 Mile: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture (certified 5x platinum by Music Canada, 4x platinum by RIAA, ARIA and RMNZ, 2x platinum by BPI, platinum by IFPI-SWI, and gold by SNEP) – $8,000,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from his video album All Access Europe (certified 2x platinum by ARIA, and platinum by RIAA and BPI) – $230,000
- Salary 2002 – Salary with 8 Mile – $3,000,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from his album The Eminem Show (certified diamond by RIAA and Music Canada, 9x platinum by RMNZ, 7x platinum by BPI, 5x platinum by IFPI, 3x platinum by IFPI-SWI, and 2x platinum by BVMI an SNEP) – $27,000,000
- Project Earnings 2002 – Earnings with The Eminem Show LP, as the CEO of Shady Records, and the Anger Managment Tour ’02 – $29,000,000
- Record Sales 2001 – Estimated earnings from the album Devil’s Night with the Detroit hip hop group D12 (certified 3x platinum by RMNZ, and platinum RIAA, ARIA, BPI and RMNZ) – $1,685
- Record Sales 2000 – Estimated earnings from his video album The Up in Smoke Tour (7x platinum by ARIA, 6x platinum by RIAA, and 2x platinum by SNEP) – $770,000
- Record Sales 2000 – Estimated earnings from his video album E (certified 2x platinum by BPI, platinum by RIAA, ARIA and Music Canada, and gold by SNEP) – $230,000
- Record Sales 2000 – Estimated earnings from his album The Marshall Mathers LP (certified diamond by RIAA, 8x platinum by Music Canada and BPI, 6x platinum by IFPI, 5x platinum by RMNZ, 4x platinum by ARIA and IFPI-SWI, and 2x platinum by BVMI and SNEP) – $32,000,000
- Record Sales 1999 – Estimated earnings from his album The Slim Shady LP (certified 4x platinum by RIAA, 3x platinum by BPI, 2x platinum by RMNZ, platinum by ARIA, IFPI and RMNZ, and gold by IFPI-SWI) – $18,000,000
- Record Sales 1996 – Estimated earnings from his album Infinite – $1,000
Eminem House and Cars Collection
Eminem House & Property (Rapper Eminem House Address):
Eminem owns many grand mansions around the world with awesome décor. One such house is located in Michigan which he bought in 2003 for $4,750,000
Eminem’s Car Collection:
Eminem owned a Ford Mustang till 2003 when he sold it off online. His car was bought by multimillion-dollar heir Courtney Wittenberns and was again put on sale by her in 2007. This purple 1999 Ford Mustang convertible car was originally red in color and the star installed a R74 200 sound system as a customization.
|How Much is Rita Ora Worth?|
Eminem Biography | Wiki
Born Marshall Mathers III on October 19, 1972, in St. Joseph, Missouri, the multi-platinum rapper spent his youth moving around the state with his single mom before settling in Warren, Michigan where he became interested in hip-hop. Between participating in freestyle rap battles and creating his own amateur performances throughout his teen years, Eminem gained recognition and respect from the local hip-hop scene. After dropping out of high school at age seventeen, he joined Bassmint Productions, which was later renamed Soul Intent.
He recorded music with Mashin’ Duck Records and FBT Productions, all while holding down a minimum wage job as a cook and dishwasher. Under Web Entertainment, Eminem released his debut album, Infinite, in 1996.
He released his debut album Infinite in 1996, and it was followed by the 1997 release of The Slim Shady EP. This caught the attention of Dr. Dre, who executive-produced the major-label release of The Slim Shady LP. The album was an instant commercial and critical success, earning Eminem a Grammy for the best rap album. The years 2000 and 2002 saw the successful release of The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show.
The Marshall Mathers LP on record became the fastest selling hip-hop album in history. Eminem has achieved twelve #1 singles worldwide, an Academy Award for Best Original Song, eight number one albums on Billboard Top 200, and was named Artist of the Decade by Billboard Magazine in December 2009.
Quick Facts about Eminem:
|Net Worth||$190 million|
|Date Of Birth||October 17, 1972|
|Place Of Birth||Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||157 lbs (71 kg)|
|Profession||Record producer, Actor, Songwriter, Musician, Rapper, Film Producer|
|Education||Lincoln High School|
|Spouse||Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 2006–2006), Kimberly Anne Scott (m. 1999–2001)|
|Children||Hailie Jade Scott Mathers, Alaina Marie Mathers, Whitney Scott Mathers|
|Parents||Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr., Deborah R. Nelson-Mathers|
|Siblings||Nathan Kane Samara, Sarah Mathers, Michael Mathers|
|Nicknames||Marshall Mathers III, Marshall Bruce Mathers III, Slim Shady, M&M, EMINƎM, King of Hip Hop, M.Mathers, M. Masters, M. Mather, M. Matthers|
|Awards||Grammy Awards for Best Rap Album/Best Rap/Sung Performance (2004, 2015), MTV Video Music Awards for Video of the Year, Academy Award for Best Original Song (2003), Billboard Music Awards for Top Artist/Top Rap Song/Top R&B Album, American Music Awards, BET Hip-Hop Award, People’s Choice Awards|
|Music Groups||D12 (Since 1996), Bad Meets Evil (Since 1997), Soul Intent|
|Movies||Shady Talez, Pauly Shore Is Dead, 8 Mile, Eminem: E, Shady Talez, Pauly Shore Is Dead, 8 Mile, Eminem: E, Shady Talez, Pauly Shore Is Dead, 8 Mile, Eminem: E, Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|TV Shows||The Slim Shady Show, The Slim Shady Show, The Slim Shady Show|
Eminem Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Eminem Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Eminem. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.
Jack Nicholson Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 400 Million Jack Nicholson Net Worth: Jack Nicholson is one of the wealthiest and most-award-nominated actors in American history. American...
Soulja Boy Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 30 Million Soulja Boy Net Worth: DeAndre Cortez Way (born July 28, 1990), known professionally as Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em, or simply Soulja...
Adam Sandler Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 400 Million Adam Sandler Net Worth: Adam Richard Sandler is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and musician. He has...
Migos Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Show | Mansion | Car Collection
$ 9 Million Migos Net Worth: Migos is an American hip hop trio from Lawrenceville, Georgia, formed in 2009. The trio is composed of three rappers, known...
Julia Gillard Net Worth 2020 | Salary | House | Cars
$ 2 Million Julia Gillard Net Worth: Julia Gillard is a former Australian (27th) Prime Minister of Australia, She is the...
【Taylor Swift Net Worth 2020】| How Worthy is Taylor Swift?
$ 400 Million Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter. She is a leading contemporary recording artist, she is known...
Matt Damon Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 160 Million Matt Damon Net Worth: Matt Damon is an American actor, film producer, and screenwriter. He is ranked among...
Jackie Chan Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 350 Million Jackie Chan Net Worth: Chan Kong-sang has known professionally as Jackie Chan, is a Hong Kong martial artist, actor, film...
Burt Sugarman Net Worth 2020 | Salary | House | Cars
$ 25 Million Burt Sugarman Net Worth: Burton Roy “Burt” Sugarman (born January 4, 1939) is an American television producer...
Manny Pacquiao Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 190 Million Manny Pacquiao Net Worth: Emmanuel “Manny” Dapidran Pacquiao is a Filipino professional boxer and politician, currently serving as a Senator of the Philippines. As...