Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Net Worth: Dwayne Douglas Johnson also was known by his ring name The Rock, is an American actor and professional wrestler. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, Johnson gained mainstream fame in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) from 1996 to 2004 and was the first third-generation wrestler in the company’s history. He has a net worth of $220 million dollars. Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Dwayne Johnson Networth, His Salary Per Movie, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Dwayne Johnson Net Worth 2018 @ $ 220 Million
How much is Dwayne Johnson / The Rock Worth?
Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, is an American actor and former professional wrestler who has a net worth of $220 million dollars.
Dwayne Johnson Salary Per Movie | Annual Salary | Per Month | Per Day
The Rock Movie and TV Earnings:
- “Fast Five” (2011): $10 million
- “Fast & Furious 6” (2013): $10 million
- “The Fate of the Furious” (2017): $10 million plus back-end payments
- “The Rundown” (2003): $12.5 million
- “The Rundown: Rumble in the Jungle” (2004): $12.5 million
- “Central Intelligence” (2016): $14 million
- “Furious 7” (2015): $15 million
- “G.I. Joe Retaliation” (2013): $15 million
- “Walking Tall” (2004): $15 million
- “Hercules” (2014): $20 million
- “San Andreas” (2015): $25 million
Dwayne Johnson / The Rock Salary & Earnings Overview:
- EARNINGS 2017 – $65 Million
- EARNINGS 2016 – $64.5 Million
- EARNINGS 2015 – $31.5 Million
- Salary 2014 – Estimated salary from The Scorpion King – $12,000,000
- Asset 2013 – Estimated value of his mansion in Beverly Hills California, Hidden Hills – $4,995,000
- Salary 2013 – Annual salary with WWE – $5,000,000
- Sponsorship 2013 – Endorsements – $1,000,000
- EARNINGS 2012 – $36 Million
- Earnings 2011 – Salary and Bonus Earnings from Fast Five – $32,600,000
- Project Earnings 2004 – Salary from Walking Tall – $15,000,000
- Salary 2003 – Salary from The Rundown – $12,500,000
- Salary 2002 – Salary from The Scorpion King – $5,500,000
Dwayne Johnson New Movie and Other Projects
- “The Janson Directive”
- “San Andreas 2”
- “Jungle Cruise”
- “Journey 3: From the Earth to the Moon”
- “Doc Savage”
- “Black Adam”
- “Big Trouble in Little China”
- “Fighting With My Family”
- “Suicide Squad 2”
Dwayne Johnson House | Cars Collection | Yachts | Private Jets
Dwayne Johnson House & Property (The Rock House Address):
The Hollywood star currently resides on a ranch estate in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Rock has purchased various properties in different parts of the countries where he had an extended stay during the filming and production process of his movies. He has multiple properties in the state of California – which includes a couple of apartments and a Villa.
He has also bought and dispatched numerous properties in his home state of Florida – which included a condo and another mansion. However, his three prime properties have been his Hidden Hills home, the Miami Mansion and his current residence in Fort Lauderdale.
The Rock’s first big house was situated in the state of his birthplace, California. The 9000-square feet home included 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a majestic swimming pool and a screening room.
The mansion, 22 miles away from Hollywood, was located in Hidden Hills, California in Beverly Hills. Dwayne Johnson moved into this house with his wife and daughter. The Rock, however, put up this house on sale, in 2012. It was eventually sold for close to its $5 million dollars asking price.
After unloading the California abode, The Rock moved into a new house in his home state of Florida. He purchased the 13500-square feet estate situated in the upward region of Miami, from a former professional football player.
The splendid ranch home consisted of six bedrooms. six bathrooms, a fountain, media room and a barber shop, among other facilities. Just over a year later, The Rock disposed of the Miami mansion for $3 million dollars, suffering a loss of half a million dollars.
The Rock moved into his current residence in Fort Lauderdale in the Broward County in 2014. It is located in the stunningly elegant Landmark Ranch Estate in Southwest Ranches.
The knowledge is to the extent that the place contains massive hallways, natural lightings and palatial rooms. The exterior of the house features three garages which are spread out on the either side of the front door.
Initially, the house accounted for $5.5 million dollars after Dwayne Johnson made plenty of renovations and extensive upgradations in it.
Dwayne Johnson’s Car Collection:
Custom-built Ford F150
This one is the old Ford F150 that the Rock calls the “Black Gorilla”.
2017 FORD GT
Dwayne Johnson Biography | Wiki
The Rock Biography and Wiki:
Dwayne Johnson was born on May 2, 1972, in Hayward California. Debuting on the ring in 1996, he sustained a successful career in wrestling, and on his 17th year as a professional wrestler, he became the WWE Champion after the most awaited and action-packed event in WrestleMania XXVIII.
Two years after joining the WWF, Dwayne Johnson had tasted success after winning the championship. Throughout his career, he has won 17 championships which include 2 WWF Intercontinental Championships, 5 WWF Tag Team Championships, and 10 world heavyweight championships. He won the Royal Rumble in 2000.
Apart from being a wrestler, Dwayne Johnson is also known to be an actor. He is most popular for his appearance in film projects like The Rundown, Walking Tall, Be Cool, Gridiron Gang, Get Smart, The Game Plan, Race to Witch Mountain, Tooth Fairy, Planet 51, Doom, Faster, The Other Guys, Fast Five, Fast Six and The Scorpion King.
Dwayne Johnson Family and Personal Life
Although the couple keeps their private life mostly out of the public eye, Dwayne Johnson has been in a relationship for more than a decade with Lauren Hashian. In 2015, the couple announced the birth of a baby girl, Jasmine. In early December 2017, the couple also announced they are expecting a second child — another girl. Johnson also has a third daughter, 16-year-old Simone Alexandra, with ex-wife Dany Garcia. Some pictures of his family occasionally appear in public, but as he told People magazine, kids and family are not in the spotlight.
Quick Facts about Dwayne Johnson:
|Name||Dwayne Douglas Johnson|
|Net Worth||$220 Million|
Date of Birth
|May 2, 1972 (age 45) Hayward, California, U.S.|
|Wrestler, American football player, Actor, Television producer, Author, Athlete, Film Producer, Voice Actor|
|United States of America|
|6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Dany Garcia (m. 1997; div. 2007)|
|Partner(s)||Lauren Hashian (2007–present)|
|Parent(s)||Rocky Johnson, Ata Maivia|
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
- Dwayne Johnson Net Worth 2018 @ $ 220 Million
- Dwayne Johnson Salary Per Movie | Annual Salary | Per Month | Per Day
- Dwayne Johnson House | Cars Collection | Yachts | Private Jets
- Dwayne Johnson Biography | Wiki
- Date of Birth
- Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
- Share this: