$ 35 Million
Chris Brown Net Worth: Christopher Maurice Brown is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. In November 2005, Chris Brown’s “Run It!” topped the Billboard Hot 100, making the then-16-year-old singer the first male artist in over a decade to top the chart with a debut single. He was the opening act for Beyoncé Knowles on portions of her The Beyoncé Experience tour and supported Rihanna on her Good Girl Gone Bad tour. He has a net worth of $35 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Chris Brown Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Chris Brown Net Worth 2020 @ $ 35 Million
How much is Chris Brown Worth?
Chris Brown is an American R&B musician who has a net worth of $35 million.
Chris Brown Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Record Sales Jan. 2014 – Beautiful Single Sales 2x PLATINUM – $2,580,000
- Record Sales 2013 – Album Sales (Total as of 2013) – $121,000,000
- Project Earnings 2013 – Advertising and Tours – $300,200,000
- Salary 2013 – 2013 Annual Salary – $25,000,000
- Record Sales 2012 – Look At Me Now Single Sales GOLD – $2,580,000
- Record Sales 2012 – Don’t Wake Me Up Single Sales 3X PLATINUM – $3,870,000
- Record Sales Apr. 2011 – “F.A.M.E.” Album sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $9,490,000
- Record Sales 2011 – She Ain’t You Single Sales GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Yeah 3X Single Sales 5x PLATINUM – $6,450,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Next To You Single Sales PLATINUM – $1,290,000
- Record Sales 2011 – Look At Me Now Single Sales GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Oct. 2008 – ‘Forever” Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Feb. 2008 – ‘With You” Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Dec. 2007 – ‘Exclusive” Album sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $9,490,000
- Record Sales Jun. 2007 – Say Goodbye Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Jun. 2007 – “Gimme That” Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Jun. 2007 – “Poppin” Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Dec. 2006 – Say Goodbye Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Aug. 2006 – “Chris Brown’s Journey” Video Longform sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $9,490,000
- Record Sales Jun. 2006 – Yo! (Excuse Me Miss) Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Jun. 2006 – “Run It!” Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Mar. 2006 – Yo! (Excuse Me Miss) Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
- Record Sales Jan. 2006 – “Chris Brown” Album sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $9,490,000
- Record Sales Nov. 2005 – Run It! Single sales as of Date of Certification-GOLD – $645,000
Chris Brown House (Mansion) and Cars Collection
Chris Brown House & Property (Chris Brown House Address):
Chris snapped up a six-bedroom, ten-bathroom mansion in Agoura Hills, California which has enough parking space for more than 75 cars and includes a tennis court, salt-water pool, billiard room and ice-cream bar.
Chris Brown Car Collection:
The ‘Jet Fighter’ Lamborghini
Chris Brown Biography | Wiki
Chris Brown was born o nMay 5, 1989 in Tappahannock, VA. He taught himself to sing and dance watching his idols Usher, Michael Jackson. Has also cited his parents’ collection of soul records as a major musical influence in his early years. With his mother’s help, he sought a recording contract in his early teens and eventually moved to New York to find representation. He recorded his debut album, Chris Brown, at the age of sixteen. His single “Run It!” was popular enough to make Brown the first male artist to debut at number one on the Billboard charts since Montell Jordan in 1995. In 2007, Brown released his second album, Exclusive, which debuted at number four on the Billboard charts, and followed it with 2009’s, Graffiti, 2011’s F.A.M.E., 2012’s Fortune, another 2012 album titled X and 2015’s Fan of a Fan: The Album. Brown has toured to support all of his albums. He was the opening act for Beyoncé Knowles on portions of her The Beyoncé Experience tour and supported Rihanna on her Good Girl Gone Bad tour.
On February 8, 2009, Brown was arrested and charged with making criminal threats against his then-girlfriend, R&B singer Rihanna. He was sentenced to one year of domestic violence counseling, six months of community service, five years of probation, and a five-year restraining order from Rihanna. A month later he was charged with felony assault. He pleaded guilty in June 2009.
Quick Facts about Chris Brown:
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Date Of Birth||May 5, 1989|
|Place Of Birth||Tappahannock, Virginia, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Weight||157 lbs (71 kg)|
|Profession||Singer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Songwriter, Record producer, Rapper, Dancer, Music artist, Entrepreneur, Screenwriter|
|Education||Essex High School (2005)|
|Parents||Clinton Brown, Joyce Hawkins|
|Nicknames||Christopher Maurice Brown , Chris Breezy , CB , Chris , Christopher Maurice “Chris” Brown|
|Awards||American Music Award for Artist of the Year (2008), Grammy Award for Best R&B Album (2012), BET Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, BET Hip Hop Award for Best Hip Hop Video, Billboard Music Awards|
|Movies||Chris Brown: Welcome to My Life (2017), Battle of the Year: The Dream Team (2013), Think Like A Man (2012), Takers (2010), Blood Rogues (2009)|
Chris Brown Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Chris Brown Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Chris Brown. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.
Larry David Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Episode | Mansion | Cars
$ 400 Million Larry David Net Worth: Lawrence Gene David is an American comedian, writer, actor, playwright, and television producer. He and Jerry Seinfeld created...
Chris Gardner Net Worth ($) How Gardner Became A Multi-Millionaire?
$62 Million Christopher Paul Gardner is an American businessman, investor, stockbroker, motivational speaker, author, and philanthropist. Do you wanna know...
Todd Chrisley Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ -5 Million Todd Chrisley Net Worth: Michael Todd Chrisley who is renowned as Todd Chrisley is an American businessman, real...
Ric Flair Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 3 Million Ric Flair Net Worth: Richard Morgan Fliehr better known as Ric Flair, is an American professional wrestling manager and retired professional wrestler signed to WWE under...
Stone Gossard Net Worth 2020 | Salary | House | Cars
$ 75 Million Stone Gossard Net Worth: Stone Gossard is best known as the lead guitarist of the band Pearl Jam, a...
Johnny Knoxville Net Worth 2020 | Salary Per Movie | House | Cars
$ 75 Million Johnny Knoxville Net Worth: Johnny Knoxville is an American actor, comedian, daredevil, and stuntman who has a net worth...
Scarface Rapper Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 100 Thousand Scarface Rapper Net Worth: Brad Terrence Jordan better known by his stage name Scarface, is an American rapper and music producer....
Jon Olsson Net Worth 2020 (Salary, Mansion, Cars, Biography)
$ 8 Million Jon Olsson Net Worth: Jon Olsson is a professional freeskier and alpine ski racer. Olsson started his career as a ski racer...
Lamar Odom Net Worth 2020 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 30 Million Lamar Odom Net Worth: Lamar Joseph Odom is an American retired professional basketball player. As a member of the Los Angeles Lakers in...
Prince Jackson Net Worth 2020 – Reveals Secrets of his Earnings
$ 100 Million Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., better known as “Prince Jackson” is the first child of the late pop...