Cher Net Worth 2023 | Salary | Mansion | Cars | Biography
$ 360 Million
Cher Net Worth: Cher is an American singer and actress. Sometimes called the Goddess of Pop, she has been described as embodying female autonomy in a male-dominated industry. Cher gained popularity in 1965 as one-half of the folk rock husband-wife duo Sonny & Cher after their song “I Got You Babe” reached number one on the American and British charts. By the end of 1967, they had sold 40 million records worldwide and had become, according to Time magazine, rock’s “it” couple. SHe has a net worth of $ 360 Million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Cher Networth, Her Salary Per Day, Per Month, Per Year, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Cher Net Worth 2023 @ $ 360 Million
How much is Cher Worth?
Cher is an American singer and actress who has a net worth of $360 million.
Cher Salary Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Salary 2013 – Annual Earnings – $28,000,000
- Salary 2013 – The listed value of her Hollywood condo which is now up for sale – $5,500,000
- Asset 2013 – The value listed for her Malibu mansion – $45,000,000
- Asset 2013 – The listed value of her small beach house in Venice is also up for sale – $1,800,000
- Sale of Asset 2010 – Amount earned from the sale of Cher’s Hawaiian home – $8,700,000
- Contract 2008 – She signed a $60 million-per-year deal to headline the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas for three years – $180,000,000
Cher Mansion (House) and Cars Collection
Cher House & Property (Cher House Address):
Cher’s California Homes
Cher Car Collection | Yachts | Private Jets: —
Cher Biography | Wiki
Cher was born in El Centro, California, on May 20, 1946. Also known as Cherilyn Sarkisian, Cher did not particularly enjoy her childhood years. She dropped out of high school after struggling with dyslexia, leading to her meeting with recording artist, Sonny Bono. The two hit it off immediately, and eventually got married. Sonny and Cher became a recording duo known as, well, “Sonny and Cher.” Their biggest claim to fame came in 1965 with the classic, “I’ve Got You Babe.” The pair continued to make music into the 1970s, and soon after, Cher put herself out into the world as a solo artist. “Believe” and “Strong Enough,” are just two of her many successful songs.
Cher has also proved herself as a talented actress, and held title roles in films such as “Moonstruck,” “The Witches of Eastwick,” and “Mask.” For “Moonstruck,” Cher received a 1987 Academy Award, and a 1987 Golden Globe. A riveting performer in all areas, Cher has released over 20 studio albums. She is often considered a gay icon, but it is clear that her fan base stretches far beyond one specific group. Cher is a timeless celebrity, and continues to participate actively in philanthropic and entertainment work.
Cher had a residency in Las Vegas from 1980 to 1982 which earned her $300 thousand per week. She headlined for three years at the Colosseum at Caesars starting in 2008 and reportedly grossed $180 million from the series. Cher’s albums Heart of Stone in 1989, Love Hurts in 1991, and Believe in 1998 reached #1 in multiple countries including Australia, Austria, Canada, and Germany. She has had multiple songs reach #1 on various charts including “Gypsys, Tramps, & Thieves”, “Half-Breed”, “Dark Lady”, “After All”, “If I Could Turn Back Time”, “The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In Her Kiss)”, “Believe”, “Strong Enough”, “All or Nothing”, and more. She is also a real estate mogul. Cher owns properties around the world that have an estimated value of $100 million. Her Italian villa on the coast of Malibu alone is worth $50-70 million.
Quick Facts about Cher:
- Source of Wealth: Music, Film, Other Businesses
- Birth Place: El Centro, California, United States
- Weight:125 lbs (56.6 kg)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Gregg Allman)
- Full Name: Cherilyn Sarkisian
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: May 20, 1946
- Ethnicity: Armenian, Cherokee, English, German
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Film director, Entrepreneur
- Education: Fresno High School (Drop Out)
- Children:2 (Chaz Bono, Elijah Blue Allman)
Cher Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Cher Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Cher. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.