$ 5 Million
Chad Johnson Net Worth: Chad Javon Johnson formerly Chad Ochocinco, is a former American football wide receiver. In April 2011, he was named by CNBC as the #1 on its list of Most Influential Athletes In Social Media. Johnson was named to three All-Pro teams and an NFL Pro Bowler for six times. He played college football for Santa Monica College and Oregon State University and played eleven seasons in the National Football League (NFL) for the Cincinnati Bengals, New England Patriots, and the Miami Dolphins. He has a net worth of $5 Million dollars.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Chad Johnson Networth, His Salary Per Year, Per Month, Per Day, Houses, Cars, Brand Endorsements, and his other Investments details.
Chad Johnson Net Worth 2019 @ $ 5 Million
How much is Chad Johnson Worth?
Chad Johnson is a former American football player and reality star who has a net worth of $5 million dollars.
Chad Johnson Salary Per Match | Per Year | Per Month | Earnings Overview
Chad Johnson Salary History:
- 2001: Cincinnati Bengals: $300 thousand + $1.4 million bonus
- 2002: Cincinnati Bengals: $351 thousand
- 2003: Cincinnati Bengals: $426 thousand + $7 million bonus
- 2004: Cincinnati Bengals: $526 thousand
- 2005: Cincinnati Bengals: $1 million + $3.5 million bonus
- 2006: Cincinnati Bengals: $2.75 million + $5 million bonus
- 2007: Cincinnati Bengals: $2.5 million + $5 million bonus
- 2008: Cincinnati Bengals: $3 million + $5 million bonus
- 2009: Cincinnati Bengals: $4.5 million
- 2010: Cincinnati Bengals: $3.5 million
- 2011: New England Patriots: $925 thousand
- 2012: Miami Dolphins: $0 (Johnson was cut before making the regular season roster)
- Total career earnings before taxes, managers, agents, lifestyle etc: $46.678 million
|Read||Richest Athletes in the World|
Chad Johnson Mansion (House) | Cars | Private Jets
Chad Johnson House & Property (Chad Johnson House Address?):
Johnson executed a loan in the amount of $150,000 to purchase the Miami Gardens property. Then last November, Pomerantz and Johnson agreed to extend the term of the note and mortgage for an additional two years beyond the scheduled date.
Since they reached the agreement, he accused Johnson of defaulting once again for missing a payment, and he has refused to pay up on the debt.
Pomerantz sued, demanding the home be sold off at auction and the $150,000 Johnson owed.
Johnson bought the six-bedroom four-bathroom 3,410 sq. ft. home for one of his baby mamas. To make matters worse, he is currently facing foreclosure on his Florida mansion due to him defaulting on his mortgage.
Chad Johnson Car Collection | Private Jet | Yachts:
Ochocinco proudly boasted about the car only costing $20 to fill up and getting 55 mpg.
Chad Johnson Biography | Wiki
Chad Johnson was born on January 9, 1978, in Miami, Florida. After attending Miami Beach Senior High School he went to Oregon State University where he played collegiately. In 2001, he was selected as a second-round pick by the Cincinnati Bengals where he played from 2001 through 2010. Chad Johnson was previously married to Evelyn Lozada. He has four children named Cha’iel, Jicyra, Chade and Chad Johnson II.
As part of a trade, Chad Ochocinco Johnson was acquired by the New England Patriots on July 28, 2011. Both parties agreed to a three-year $6.35 million contract. However, on June 12, 2012, he was released by the Patriots. Chad Ochocinco Johnson is currently retired from American football.
Quick Facts about Chad Johnson:
- Source of Wealth: Football, Sports
- Birth Place: Miami, Florida, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (1.85 m)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Evelyn Lozada)
- Full Name: Chad Javon Johnson
- Nationality: American
- Date of Birth: January 9, 1978
- Ethnicity: African-American
- Weight: 188 lbs (85 kg)
- Occupation: Retired Professional Football Player
- Education: Oregon State University, Miami Beach Senior High School
- Children: 4 (Jicyra, Chad Johnson II, Chade, Cha’iel)
Chad Johnson Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Chad Johnson Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Chad Johnson. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.