$ 80 Million
Birdman Rapper Net Worth: Bryan Christopher Williams known by his stage name Birdman (formerly known as Baby and B-32; Baby with the 32 Golds), is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and public face of Cash Money Records which he founded with his older brother Ronald “Slim” Williams in 1991 and expanded the brand. He has a net worth of $80 million.
Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Birdman Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details.
Birdman Net Worth 2022 @ $ 80 Million
How much is Birdman Worth?
Birdman is an American rapper, CEO, and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $80 million.
Cash Money Records is the most commercially successful label in the history of hip-hop music with 50 million records sold. At its peak, Cash Money Records pulled in $100 million per year in revenue.
Alleged financial issues:
In January 2018 Birdman was evicted from his $14 million 20,000 square foot Miami mansion. He is currently facing a $12 million foreclosure lawsuit. In addition to his Miami mansion, Birdman has also lost his North Miami office space which is the home to his recording studio. He also has been sued by several current and former artists for failing to pay royalties. It’s a strange turn of events for a man who has generated so much money during his career.
Birdman Rapper Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Asset 2017 – Current listing price of his Miami Beach Mansion – $20,000,000
- EARNINGS 2015 – $18 Million
- Record Sales 2013 – Estimated earnings from the collaboration album Rich Gang with Rich Gang – $40,000,000
- EARNINGS 2012 – $21 Million
- EARNINGS 2011 – $20 Million
- Asset 2010 – Value of his Chopard diamond watch – $1,500,000
- Asset 2010 – Value of his Bugatti – $2,500,000
- Record Sales 2009 – Estimated earnings from his album Priceless – $380,000
- Record Sales 2007 – Estimated earnings from his album 5 * Stunna – $372,000
- Record Sales 2005 – Estimated earnings from his album Fast Money – $65,000
- Record Sales 2003 – Estimated earnings from the album Big Money Heavyweight with the New Orleans hip hop duo, Big Tymers (certified gold by RIAA) – $500,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from the album Hood Rich with the New Orleans hip hop duo, Big Tymers (certified platinum by RIAA) – $1,000,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from his debut studio album Birdman (certified gold by RIAA) – $500,000
- Record Sales 2002 – Estimated earnings from the collaboration album Like Father, Like Son with Lil Wayne (certified gold by RIAA) – $765,000
- Record Sales 2000 – Estimated earnings from the album I Got That Work with the New Orleans hip hop duo, Big Tymers (certified platinum by RIAA) – $1,000,000
- Record Sales 1997 – Estimated earnings from the album How You Luv That with the New Orleans hip hop duo, Big Tymers – $100,000
Birdman Rapper House (Mansion) and Cars Collection
Birdman Rapper House & Property (Birdman Rapper House Address):
With seven bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, Bryan “Birdman” Williams’ Miami Beach “birdhouse” was listed for $20 million over the summer.
At his peak, Birdman owned a $30 million condo in Miami and claimed that he bought 100 new cars every six months, giving the “old” ones away to friends and family. He is typically seen wearing several million dollars worth of jewelry including a 15-carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.
Birdman Car Collection:
Birdman Rapper Biography | Wiki
American rapper, executive producer, and philanthropist, Bryan “Birdman” Williams, has an estimated net worth of $110 million. Together with his brother, Ronald “Slim” Williams, they co-founded the American record label Cash Money Records in 1991, and they have expanded the brand since then. It was distributed by Republic Records, which used to be the Universal Republic. It has been the home of several prominent names in hip-hop, including Drake, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj who have combined 12 number one albums on the Billboard 200 chart and 3 number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Because of this, it has been described as one of the most iconic and successful record labels in the history of hip-hop.
Birdman has been almost a regular in the list of Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings along with its many artists. Although the majority of his wealth comes from his record label, he also has his solo career and is one-half of the hip-hop duo, the Big Tymers with producer Mannie Fresh. He has released several albums, collaboration albums with Lil Wayne and Rich Gang, and numerous tracks with Lil Wayne as well.
Born on February 15, 1969, in New Orleans, Birdman grew up in the notorious crime-ridden Magnolia Projects in the 3rd Ward Orleans and has been involved in several crimes. He has a daughter named Bria Williams and a son named Bryan Williams Jr.
Quick Facts about Birdman Rapper:
|Net Worth||$170 Million|
|Date Of Birth||October 15, 1976|
|Place Of Birth||New Orleans|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Record producer, Rapper, Musician|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Nicknames||Stunna Man , Birdman Skittles , B-32 , Baby Birdman , Baby Skittles , Big Tymers , Beatrice , Bubba , The #1 Stunna , Baby|
|Awards||Academy Award for Best Picture|
Birdman Rapper Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this Rapper Birdman Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Birdman Rapper. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.