$ 200 Million
Ashton Kutcher Net Worth: Christopher Ashton Kutcher is an American actor and investor. Kutcher began his career as a model in the late 1990s. He began his acting career portraying Michael Kelso in the Fox sitcom That ’70s Show (1998-2006). He made his film debut in the romantic comedy Coming Soon (1999) and became known by audiences in the comedy film Dude, Where’s My Car? (2000), which was a box office hit. Kutcher appeared in romantic comedies Just Married (2003) and My Boss’s Daughter (2003) and, the same year, he created, produced, and hosted Punk’d which aired on MTV for five seasons until its revival in 2012. In 2004, Kutcher starred in the lead role of the psychological film The Butterfly Effect and gained public recognition.
He has a net worth of $200 million. Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding Ashton Kutcher Networth, His Salary Per Episode, Earnings, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details. Also Check, How Much Money is Robert Downey Jr. and Leonardo Dicaprio Worth
Ashton Kutcher Net Worth 2018 @ $ 200 Million
How much is Ashton Kutcher Worth? (what is ashton kutcher net worth)
Ashton Kutcher is an American actor, model, investor and producer who has a net worth of $200 million.
Ashton Kutcher Salary Per Episode | Salary Per Year | Per Month | Per Day
Salary Per Episode: $750 Thousand Per Episode
In August 2011, Ashton was hired to replace Charlie Sheen on the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men. For his efforts on the show, Ashton was paid roughly $800,000 per episode when taking into account back-end syndication points. That worked out to roughly $18 million a year and was easily enough to make Ashton the highest paid actor on television.
Ashton Kutcher has leveraged his fame and Twitter following to enter the tech industry and is now a well known as an angel investor in tech start-ups. Through his Venture Capital firm A-Grade Investments, Ashton has made early investments in startups like Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, Shazam and Soundcloud. According to one report, Ashton and his team turned $30 million worth of investments into $250 million in assets.
Ashton Kutcher Salary & Other Earnings Overview:
- Asset Mar. 2014 –Investment at Vicarious, an artificial intelligence company, along with 14 participants – $40,000,000
- Asset Mar. 2014 – Investment at Secret along with 14 participants – $8,600,000
- Asset Jan. 2014 – Investment at Washio, an on-demand laundry service, along with 16 participants – $2,250,000
- Asset Nov. 2013 – Investment at The Hunt, a community-driven shopping app, along with 4 participants – $5,500,000
- Asset Nov. 2013 – Investment at Balanced, a payment system, along with 6 participants – $1,400,000
- Asset Oct. 2013 – Investment at Panorama Education, a data analytics company for K-12 education, along with 20 participants – $4,000,000
- Salary Aug. 2013 – Per episode salary from Two and a Half Men – $750,000
- Asset Aug. 2013 – Investment at InteraXon along with 6 participants – $6,000,000
- Asset Jun. 2013 – Investment at Propeller, a drag-and-drop mobile app creation along with 14 participants – $1,250,000
- Asset Jun. 2013 – Investment at invi, the next generation of texting, along with 6 participants – $2,250,000
- Asset Apr. 2013 – Investment at Balanced, a payment system, along with 10 participants – $2,000,000
- Asset Apr. 2013 – http://www.crunchbase.com/person/ashton-kutcher – $2,000,000
- Asset Apr. 2013 – Investment at The Hunt, a community-driven shopping app, along with 5 participants – $700,000
- Asset Jan. 2013 – Investment at Bitpay, a leading payment service provider (PSP), along with 8 participants – $510,000
- Asset Nov. 2012 – Investment at Airbnb, a community marketplace for unique accommodations, along with 6 participants – $200,000,000
- Asset Oct. 2012 – Investment at BlackJet, along with 29 participants – $2,140,000
- Asset Oct. 2012 – Investment at Clever, Twilio for Educational Data, along with 14 participants – $3,000,000
- Asset Oct. 2012 – Investment at Summly, along with 18 participants – $1,230,000
- Asset Sep. 2012 – Investment at YourMechanic, along with 11 participants – $1,800,000
- Asset Feb. 2012 – Investment at Votizen, a voter network, along with 5 participants – $750,000
- Asset Jan. 2012 – Investment at Gidsy, along with 4 participants – $1,200,000
- Asset Oct. 2011 – Investment at Duolingo, a free language learning service, along with 3 participants – $3,300,000
- Asset Aug. 2011 – Investment at Fab, an online design store, along with 19 participants – $7,700,000
- Asset Aug. 2011 – Investment at Blekko, a search engine, along with 2 participants – $1,200,000
- Asset Jul. 2011 – Investment at MemSQL, a database technology, along with 15 participants – $5,000,000
- Asset Jul. 2011 – Investment at Airbnb, a community marketplace for unique accommodations, along with 6 participants – $112,000,000
- Asset Jul. 2011 – Investment at StyleSeat, a beauty and wellness marketplace, along with 9 participants – $700,000
- Contract May. 2011 – One year contract with Two and a Half Men – $20,000,000
- Asset May. 2011 – Investment at Grubwithus, a social dining service, along with 15 participants – $1,600,000
- Asset Apr. 2011 – Investment at Milk, a mobile app developer, along with 25 participants – $1,500,000
- Asset Apr. 2011 – Investment at Flipboard, a social media magazine, along with 9 participants – $50,000,000
- Asset Mar. 2011 – Investment at Zaarly, a buyer-focused marketplace, along with 8 participants – $1,000,000
- Asset Jan. 2011 – Investment at Circle Inc., a discover who’s around app, along with 14 participants – $1,000,000
- Asset Jan. 2011 – Investment at Tinychat, an in-browser audio, video chat, along with 7 participants – $1,500,000
- Asset Jan. 2011 – Investment at Chloe & Isabel,a tech-focused social-selling jewelry, along with 10 participants – $3,250,000
- Asset Nov. 2010 – Investment at Path, a private social network, along with 28 participants – $2,500,000
- Asset Oct. 2010 – Investment at Hipmunk, a travel website and app, along with 9 participants – $1,000,000
- Asset Jul. 2010 – Investment at Flipboard, a social media magazine, along with 9 participants – $10,500,000
- Asset Mar. 2010 – Investment at Optimizely, a website optimization platform, along with 21 participants – $1,200,000
- Asset 2004 – Value of his Beverly Hills home upon purchase – $1,000,000
Ashton Kutcher House | Cars Collection | Private Jets
Ashton Kutcher House & Property (Ashton Kutcher House Address):
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are welcoming the summer with a new beach house.
The That 70s Show co-star purchased a $10 million residence in the oceanside city of Carpinteria, Calif., just outside of Santa Barbara. The 3,100 square-foot home has six bedrooms and six bathrooms — more than enough space for the couple and their two children.
The home is also located behind the gates of a private neighborhood, according to Trulia, and is a couple of hours away from their $10.21 million Beverley Hills pad.
2 Hollywood Hills house
This A-list home is located in the Hollywood Hills of California with beautiful views on Arrowhead Drive. The beautiful home has over 9,385 square feet with 0.57 acres on land on top of the Hollywood Hills. Inside this bachelor pad, there is a beautiful living with glass walls, a gourmet kitchen, 5 large bedrooms, 8 full bathrooms and a floating dinning room.
Ashton Kutcher Cars Collection:
Lexus LS Hybrid
Harley Davidson motorcycle
Ashton Kutcher has bought the ultra lavish Mobile home for $2M. The mobile estate in concern is a total of 53 ft in length and is 13 ft 6 inches high when closed and 17 feet when opened, and weighs in the neighborhood of 70 tones. This luxury caravan has a total space of around 1100 sq ft, of which 603 sq ft space is on the main lower deck and 340 sq ft on the upper retractable floor.
Ashton Kutcher Biography | Wiki
Born Christopher Ashton Kutcher on February 7, 1978, in Cedar Rapids, IA, along with a fraternal twin named Michael. Kutcher’s first major big-screen role was in Dude, Where’s My Car? (also 2000), in which he teamed his airheaded goofiness with that of American Pie’s Sean William Scott. His high-profile romance with actress Demi Moore shot Kutcher’s celebrity stock through the roof in 2003. Kutcher and Moore got married on September 24, 2005, in a private ceremony conducted by a Rabbi; the wedding was attended by about 150 close friends and family of the couple, including Bruce Willis, Moore’s ex-husband.
In 2009, Kutcher became the first Twitter user to gain one million followers, beating out CNN and donating $100,000 to fight malaria. On August 10th 2011, it was revealed that Ashton Kutcher’s salary for “Two and a Half Men” will be $700,000 per episode, instantly making him the highest paid person on television. But even at that outrageous salary, Kutcher is still nowhere near his predecessor Charlie Sheen, who earned $1.25 million per episode.
He started dating big shot Hollywood actress Demi Moore around the year 2003 who was 15 years senior to him. They entered wedlock in the year 2005 in a private ceremony attended by close family members and friends. Unfortunately, the marriage didn’t’ last too long and the couple has filed for divorce in 2011 which has not yet been finalized in a court of law. Rumors are rife that Kutcher’s cheated Demi Moore by spending the night with a party girl which directly led to the breakdown of their marriage.
|What is the Net Worth of Arnold Schwarzenegger|
Quick Facts about Ashton Kutcher:
|Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 7, 1978|
|Place Of Birth||Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.89 m)|
|Profession||Model, Actor, Screenwriter, Entrepreneur, Comedian, Television producer, Presenter, Voice Actor, Film Producer|
|Education||University of Iowa, Clear Creek Amana High School, Washington High School|
|Spouse||Mila Kunis (m. 2015), Demi Moore (m. 2005–2013)|
|Children||Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher, Dimitri Portwood Kutcher|
|Parents||Larry M. Kutcher, Diane Finnegan Kutcher|
|Siblings||Michael Kutcher, Tausha Kutcher|
|Nicknames||Christopher Ashton Kutcher , Ash , Kutch|
|Awards||Teen Choice Special Award (2013), Teen Choice Awards, People’s Choice Award for Favorite Online Sensation (2010)|
|Nominations||Teen Choice Awards for Choice Movie, Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture (2007), People’s Choice Awards, Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Acting Ensemble (2007)|
|Movies||“Dude Where’s My Car” (2000), “The Butterfly Effect” (2004), “Just Married No Strings Attached” (2011), “What Happens in Vegas” (2008), “Jobs” (2013)|
|TV Shows||The Ranch (since 2016), That ’70s Show (1998-2006), Two and a Half Men (2003-2015), Punk’d (since 2003), Robot Chicken (since 2005), Shark Tank (since 2009), Grounded for Life (2001-2005)|
Ashton Kutcher Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Snapchat
Hope you like this Ashton Kutcher Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of Ashton Kutcher. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via comment section.