$ 20 Million
50 Cent Net Worth: Curtis James Jackson III known professionally as 50 Cent, is an American rapper, actor, businessman, and investor. 50 cent has has become one of the richest rappers in the world particularly for his business-savvy, as the rapper got a neat nine-figure payout from the sales of Vitamin Water when it was sold to Coca-Cola. 50 burst onto the rap scene in 2003 with his debut album Get Rich or Die Trying. To date, his studio albums have sold over 21 million units. He has a net worth of $20 million. Check out the below article to know the complete information regarding 50 Cent Networth, His Salary Per Show, Earnings Per Show, Houses, Cars, Biography and his other Investments details. Also check, how much money is Gucci Mane and PSY worth
Whats 50 Cents Net Worth
How much is Rapper 50 Cent Worth?
50 Cent is an American rapper and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $20 million.
50 Cent Net Worth – The Vitamin Water Deal:
50 Cent‘s most brilliant financial investment came when he negotiated a minority stake in Vitamin Water in return for being their celebrity spokesman and lending his name for the “Formula 50” drink. The Coca Cola Company acquired Vitamin Water from Glaceau for $4.1 billion and made 50 Cent 10 times more money than he had ever made rapping.
50’s equity stake in Vitamin Water was initially reported to be 10% which would have meant $410 million in his pockets. This number was widely dismissed by investment bankers familiar with the deal who intimated that 50 stake was closer to 2.5% which means he made $100-$150 million off the sale (before taxes).
Effen Vodka Deal: In July 2017, it was reported (but not confirmed) that 50 had sold his minority stake in Effen Vodka for $60 million. 50 Cent took to instagram to confirm that the deal happened, but did not actually confirm the $60 million number which can be traced back to DJ Envy on The Breakfast Club radio show.
Envy reported the number, but did not provide any source or verification. It’s possible the number came from 50, which would be really interesting to know and may mean it’s real, but it also might be an exageration. We are currently waiting for more official sources of verification and therefore the number is not yet factored into 50’s net worth listed above.
how much is the rapper 50 cent worth?
50 Cent Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings Overview
- Asset 2013 – The value of Ferrari 599GTB Fiorano owned by 50 Cent – $330,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of Lamborghini Murcielago owned by 50 Cent – $380,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of Rolls Royce Phantom owned by 50 Cent – $398,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of his mansion at Farmington Connecticut which he purchased from Mike Tyson – $4,100,000
- Asset 2013 – The value of Ferrari F50 owned by 50 Cent – $550,000
- Sponsorship Jan. 2011 – Earnings from endorsing companies via Twitter – $9,000,000
- Others 2011 – Earnings resulting from the increase of his penny-stock – $8,700,000
- EARNINGS 2010 – $10 Million
- EARNINGS 2009 – $20 Million
- EARNINGS 2018 – $150 Million
- Sale of Asset 2007 – Estimated amount made in sales of his stake in Glaceau which was purchased by Coca Cola for $4.1 billion – $100,000,000
- Sale of Asset 2007 – Earnings from the sale of his mansion – $18,500,000
- Record Sales 2007 – Estimated Earnings from Curtis Album Sales (1.468 Million Copies) – $2,800,000
- EARNINGS 2006 – $32 Million
- Ticket Sales 2005 – Ticket Sales of G-Unit tour – $4,700,000
- Ticket Sales 2005 – Ticket Sales of Anger Management 3 tour – $21,600,000
- Record Sales 2005 – Estimated Earnings from The Massacre Album Sales (5.3 Million Copies) – $7,000,000
- Earnings 2004 – 2004 income generated from fashion, entertainment, and beverage sponsorships and deals – $50,000,000
- Sponsorship 2004 – Earnings from Reebok International deals – $20,000,000
- Record Sales 2003 – Estimated Earnings from Get Rich or Die Tryin’ Album Sales (15 Million Copies) – $21,500,000
- Contract 2001 – 50 Cent signed a $1 million deal with Aftermath Entertainment which led to the release of the No Mercy, No Fear mixtape – $1,000,000
50 Cent House (Mansion) and Cars Collection
50 Cent House & Property (Rapper 50 Cent House Address):
The 50,000-square-foot mansion was originally listed at $18.5 million in 2015, but Jackson dropped the price significantly to $8.5 million in the fall of last year, months after he declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Now, the rapper has again lowered the price of his house to $5.995 million, according to an Associated Press report. The Farmington, Connecticut home boasts ” 21 bedrooms, 25 bathrooms, an indoor pool and hot tub, a substantial nightclub, an indoor court, multiple game rooms, a green screen room, a recording studio,” among many other opulent features, as described in the listing from Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
50 Cent’s Car Collection:
Signature Blue Motorcycle
50 Cent Biography | Wiki
50 Cent was born Curtis Jackson III on July 6, 1975. 50 burst onto the rap scene in 2003 with his debut album Get Rich or Die Trying.
50 Cent endured substantial obstacles throughout his young yet remarkably dramatic life before becoming the most discussed figure in rap, if not pop music in general, circa 2003. 50 cent has become one of the richest rappers in the world particularly for his business-savvy, as the rapper got a neat nine-figure payout from the sales of Vitamin Water when it was sold to Coca-Cola.
He bought and renovated a mansion formerly owned by Mike Tyson. Cushion remains from catalog, acting gigs and 50 Cent-themed video games, books, clothes and headphones. Future billionaire? He told Forbes Magazine in 2008: “It’s probably going to take me 10 years.” Born Curtis James Jackson III on July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York, United States.
Quick Facts about 50 Cent:
|Full Name||50 Cent|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Date Of Birth||July 6, 1975|
|Place Of Birth||South Jamaica, New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Weight||218 lbs (99 kg)|
|Profession||Rapper, Actor, Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Songwriter|
|Education||Andrew Jackson High School|
|Children||Marquise Jackson, Sire Jackson|
|Nicknames||Curtis Jackson , Curtis James Jackson III , Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson , Interscope , Fiddy , Boo Boo , 50 , Curtis Jackson III|
|Awards||Echo Award for Best Hip Hop/Urban Artist (International) (2006), Billboard Music Award for Top Billboard 200 Album (2005), American Music Award for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Album (2005), BET Awards|
|Record Labels||Jam Master Jay, Columbia, Aftermath Entertainment, Shady, Interscope, G-Unit, Capitol, Caroline|
|Music Groups||50 Cent|
|Nominations||Grammy Awards for Best Rap Solo Performance/ Best Rap Song, World Music Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards for Best Hip-Hop, MTV Video Music Awards for Best Male Video, BET Awards for Best Hip Hop Video/Viewer’s Choice|
|Movies||All Things Fall Apart, Get Rich or Die Tryin’, Freelancers, Spy, Southpaw (2015), Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016),The Pursuit (2017), Den of Thieves (2017), The Predator (2018)|
|TV Shows||Rachael Ray (2009-2013), The Tyra Banks Show (2008-2009), Chelsea Lately (2009-2014), Ridiculousness (2015), The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2009, 2010), The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2007-2010), 50 Cent: Bulletproof, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (video games)|
50 Cent Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Hope you like this 50 Cents Networth article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends… This above post is all about the estimated earnings of 50 Cents. Do you have any queries, then feel free to ask via the comment section.